Discover an igloo in a snow-covered biome, complete with a polar bear and a baby polar bear. Do a spot of fishing and build an arrow dispenser to defend against the stray. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Also includes an Alex LEGO Minecraft minifigure.
- Includes an Alex LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus stray, polar bear and baby polar bear figures.
- Features a buildable Minecraft™ igloo, set in a snow-covered landscape with a tree, plants and a water area with ice block elements, plus a decorative banner and an arrow dispenser.
- Remove the igloo roof to access the detailed interior featuring a buildable redstone torch, bed, crafting table and furnace.
- Grab your diamond sword and defend the Polar Igloo.
- Build an arrow dispenser and launch the flick missiles to defend against the stray.
- Check out the polar bear that can stand on its back legs!
- Weapons include a sword and a bow.
- Accessory elements include a fishing rod, 2 fish, ladder and a chest.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This toy for boys and girls includes over 275 pieces and is suitable for ages 8+.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- May 13th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A Second IglooKevmiester | 14-18This set is kind of interesting because Lego Minecraft has made a different set (called The Snow Hideout) that is almost exactly the same set as this one except that was released in 2015. The set includes a nice taiga tree that rests in front of an igloo, as well as a torch that's nestled on top of a wooden feature next to some patches of grass. To the left of the igloo is a water area with pieces of ice inside. What I've just written describes both The Snow Hideout and this set, The Polar Igloo. If you want a Minecraft set, look to get one of the other ones before you get this one. I wish they had done something a little more diverse with this set. If the creators wanted more snow areas in the Lego Minecraft theme, they should have done something other than an igloo since they've done that in the past. Maybe they could have had some sort of snowy castle or included more snow elements in the most recent Crafting Box (another Minecraft set).Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Polar Igloo
- August 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It's cold outside......LegoFollower | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set was a must for anyone who likes minecraft and enjoys how Lego have incorporated it into this set. I liked the skeleton and the polar bears in this set and they really made the set work. Have fun building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45The Polar Igloo
- January 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!Permdog99 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!It’s a really amazing set!! The Polar Igloo was fun to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Polar Igloo
- April 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Buy IT!!!GamerMatt | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI think it's a great set. I recommend it to any one who likes Minecraft.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Polar Igloo