Do you know a Minecraft™ player who would love to care for the cute panda figures they see in the Minecraft computer game? Well, now they can! The LEGO® Minecraft Panda Nursery toy building set brings these adventures to life, giving kids an authentic, hands-on Minecraft play experience in the real world.Kids create their own Minecraft stories with a LEGO building set!Children aged 7 and up can continue their online Minecraft adventures in a physical environment. They can look after and entertain the baby panda, prepare the nursery building and rooftop bed where the playful cub sleeps, and provide food for everyone. There’s lots of bamboo for the pandas to nibble on and Alex is here with a delicious-looking toy cake!Cute pandas make LEGO Minecraft even more magical! Best of all for adults, they make a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids. LEGO Minecraft sets put open-ended independent play in kids’ hands. And, with the posable, adorable, new-for-January-2020 pandas – they’ll never want to put it down!
- Versatile panda playset that brings favorite Minecraft™ stories to life. Kids enjoy hands-on Minecraft fun and adventure when they assemble the LEGO® nursery building set and start caring for the adorable toy pandas.
- New-for-January-2020, the cutest mobs in Minecraft™! Mom and baby panda Minecraft characters sit, stand and move their heads. An ocelot has come to visit, there’s bamboo to eat and Alex has brought a pie to share!
- Kids can build and play with their own Minecraft™ environment. There’s a hut to prepare for the pandas with a rooftop bed for tired babies. And, if there’s any Minecraft gold to be mined, Alex has his diamond pickaxe!
- This versatile Minecraft™ playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 7 and up. Great for panda-lovers and Minecraft players wanting new ways to play their favorite game.
- At over 7” (19cm) long, 3” (9cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide, the playset brings Minecraft™ excitement into the real world – and kids can increase the fun even more by combining it with other LEGO® sets.
- No need for batteries, so the fun starts straight from the box! The hands-on independent play is powered by kids’ imaginations – which boosts their dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Simple instructions for kids get them building and playing without delay! And if the instructions go missing, just download a fresh set from LEGO.comuildinginstructions.
- Every LEGO® Minecraft™ construction toy brings Minecraft’s online excitement into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- All LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards as well as our own quality criteria. You can be sure they are consistent, compatible and always connect and pull apart perfectly – and it’s been that way since 1958!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards – so you can be sure your child is safe.
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I realy love itArmareu | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun with Thais its prety cool and easy to buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Panda Nursery
- September 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love It!!TheGoose | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a LEGO and Minecraft lover, this set is amazing, There is room for improvement. It would have been a really cool design for the pandas to have a stud for a tail. This would be super cute but also allow them to sit and stay in place. Some more of the clear water pieces would also be a nice addition.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Panda Nursery
- July 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Value, Excellent Mobs, Odd design decisions:ChillMcCool | 14-18Purchased for: SelfWhile reviewing this LEGO set I will go over the value, characters/buildable figures, playability, design, and overall opinion. Value: I believe the value is excellent and is on point with the part count. $20 for about 200 pieces is extremely reasonable and worth it. Characters/Buildable figures: I am a bit biased-sided on the fact that Steve and Alex are in way to many sets however I see Lego has indeed reviewed feedback in their past sets and are adding new custom skin minifigures so I'm happy Alex is in at least just one or two of this year's new Lego Minecraft sets! I find Alex's face print to feel a bit cheaper than in the past but nothing is to worry about Alex here. The ocelot uses studs for feet compared to flowered-studs which doesn't affect my feelings for the model other than it is a very well made model. The pandas are made EXTREMELY well! They can articulate their heads up and down and can get much possibility out of them that represents what they do ingame including rolling around, sitting straight up and also munching on bamboo which is included in this set. While a fish is included in this set I can't exactly tell what type of fish it is, perhaps it is up to the imagination of the builder to decide that. I would prefer taking the ocelot out for a massable hostile mob but overall great figures! Playability: The playability here doesn't exactly consist of any play features or anything but it does require the imagination of the builder which is just what LEGO Minecraft is always excellent at providing. They include a fish to tame or feed the ocelot, bamboo for the Pandas, and easy to remove bamboo that can be used to feed the pandas. Once again something like a zombie would give the nursery potential danger to be aware of thus is why I would recommend a hostile mob for any set that could include one. There does also include a 2x4 jumper plate in which you could connect it to other sets, and with a $20 set like this it is perfect as an expansion to other LEGO Minecraft worlds. Design: Everything here so far has been splendid on what has been provided however something bugs me and that is the design. Don't get me wrong, it's very well done the way the bamboo is made as well as the new moldings for the panda heads. Those all definitely support the design. Something like the cake could've easily been 2 2x2s placed on top of each other like in The Village LEGO Minecraft set where a square cake IS included. Another design flaw I find questionable is how the dirt under the 4x10 plate leaves a bunch of empty space. Again with imagination builders can imagine that they can hide the fish inside that hidden area, however this designed almost play-feature isn't exactly shown on the box or anything. It doesn't ruin the build however I believe a couple bricks could've easily been there instead of 1x2 cheese slopes and a black plate. The small base area that stands above the nursery doesn't feel the most complete, rather feels fairly boring in comparison to other LEGO Minecraft builds, these pieces of player build structure should be easily reconfigurable into whatever you want just like in Minecraft and I feel it is a bit of a missed opportunity to see that. I feel the base could've easily been replaced with some tree or terrain. Overall while design is very questionable it doesn't ruin the build as a whole. Overall in my opinion I believe this set deserves a 4/5 stars. It has excellent minifigures (with the exception of Alex, but yet again Alex IS Alex), excellent value at $20, nice set to get some fairly uncommon-to-get mobs, and some odd, questionable design choices. I feel the base could be replaced with trees and some terrain to give this set more of a larger scope like the other $20 sets currently avaliable. If you are new to LEGO Minecraft this set is unfortunately not for you, it is a bit too pricey for something that won't full convince you to purchase more sets, fan of pandas? Great this set is for you! If you have been purchasing LEGO Minecraft sets for a long while, this set is great for you if you want some extra jungle land and pandas! As well as bamboo. This set offers some new for longtime fans and average enjoyment for newer fans of LEGO Minecraft. (4/5) Thank you and have a wonderful day! :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Panda Nursery
- April 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0This was awesome...yet priceyswimismyhobby12 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved this set. The pandas we adorable! It was quite easy to build, and didn’t take more than 15 minutes. I just thought that this was too pricey. $20 for this is too much for me next time, sorry.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Panda Nursery
Shop more like this: