Kids can role-play an exciting safari on the African savanna with this fantastic LEGO® Creator 3in1 Safari Wildlife Tree House (31116). The building set is packed with everything they need: A tree house toy featuring a balcony and ladder and an interior with a toilet and sink, 2 minifigures and 3 brick-built animals – a giraffe toy, flamingo toy and hornbill toy.
3in1 kids’ toys fuel kids’ passions
Kids will be thrilled to build 3 different, fun-filled models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can construct the Safari Wildlife Tree House, rebuild it into a biplane with a lion, turn it into a catamaran with a crocodile, or use the bricks to create something new.
Fun toys to inspire imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets let kids explore their imaginations with 3 models to build in every box! The play options never end as each model can be rebuilt into something brand new as often as kids choose. Pick from an amazing range of 3in1 sets, including cars, motorbikes and robots.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Safari Wildlife Tree House (31116) building set will grip kids’ imaginations with 3 models in 1: a tree house toy, plane toy and boat toy.
- This LEGO® set includes boy and girl minifigures with a camera accessory to add even more fun to kids’ safari adventures.
- The tree house toy features a balcony with a couch and ladder, an interior with a toilet and sink, plus 3 brick-built animals: a posable giraffe toy, flamingo toy and hornbill toy.
- The biplane toy has a cockpitfor a minifigure, plus a lion, a tree and an African lovebird, while the catamaran toy comes with an adjustable sail, a crocodile toy and marabou stork toy.
- The 397-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 toy set offers a fun build to little animal fans aged 7 and up and is a great birthday or holiday gift guaranteed to make them happy.
- The LEGO® Tree House toy measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4 in. (12 cm) deep and 4 in. (12 cm) wide – the perfect size to play with or proudly display in a bedroom.
- Createbigger adventures with other great LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Cyber Drone (31111), Wild Lion (31112), Race Car Transporter (31113), Superbike (31114) and Surfer Beach House (31118).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets allow kids to enjoy amazing imaginative play as they devise fun stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0From my 6yo daughter viewpointI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterFirst, thank you LEGO for bringing more 3-in-1 sets, it is the best value for the money when it comes to giving/offering a LEGO to a young child. I bought and gave this set to my almost 6yo daughter. She built this set on her own. She loved it because it was challenging enough that it kept her busy for 2 hours from opening the box to full built of the large design (tree house). She then spent 2 days playing with it, inventing stories and scenarios with a couple smaller sets. Then she just spent a whole morning undoing it and building on of the other two design. In whole this 3-in-1 set kept her busy on and off for a bit more than a week during spring break. Hence very good value for the money while parents are working from home. If your kid is into documentaries on the savannah, I recommend the set 31112 (3-in-1 Lion/warhog/ostrich and the 60288 race buggy transporter for a full safari/animal discovery). I recommend LEGO to make a couple more 3-in-1 (e.g. Elephant/Hippo/Rhino or Cheetah/Meercat/Hyena )Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Safari Wildlife Tree House
- May 1st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good value but something smells offI would recommend this to a friend!A toilet? Really? That is what I thought when I finally got to the interior of the tree house. It is a cool design, I can imagine sitting in a treehouse like this, relaxing on the couch and maybe going inside for a snack or to take a nap. It is a lot less relaxing once I realized this is essentially an outhouse haha. Overall it is a good set with some cool pieces and I like the giraffe.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Safari Wildlife Tree House
- October 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My son LOVED this LEGO set! He enjoyed it so much that he build two other sets using the instructions on his own!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Safari Wildlife Tree House
- December 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointed.I was so excited to get this set but I wish I didn’t, very disappointed. Starting with the interior. I had seen from the pictures that inside was a bathroom and I thought it was cool then after I built it I saw that there is no space! How can a minifigure wash his hands? And there’s not much space outside either. I understand it’s a 30$ set but I had an old 3in1 set (Treehouse Adventures) With WAY MORE SPACE for the same price! Also that set had less pieces! I wish lego would’ve gotten rid of the giraffe (as cool as he is) they could’ve made a bigger treehouse! As for the other builds, I didn’t build the airplane (however i think it looked the worst) the boat was meh, wish it was another treehouse. Also you end up with A LOT of extra pieces when you build the boat. The minifigs were alright, nice turquoise short legs. Overall I wasn’t satisfied with the build and returned it next week. I guess if you like treehouses, boats and planes it’s a cool set.8 December 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry you were disappointed in the set and appreciate your feedback.Play Experience1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?35Safari Wildlife Tree House