Bring your LEGO® Technic models to life with the exciting Power Functions Motor Set. This supplementary power set comes with a medium motor, battery box, switch and a light cable with 2 bright LEDs. Power up your LEGO Technic creations!
- Includes a medium motor, battery box, light cable, switch and additional pieces to add new functions and features to your models
- Power up your LEGO® Technic creations!
- Requires 6 AA (1.5V) batteries, not included
- Switch and cable measures over 9” (25cm) long
- Switch (including orange switch) measures over 1” (3cm) long and under 1” (3cm) high and 1” (2cm) wide
- Battery box measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- M-Motor measures over 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (2cm) deep
- M-Motor and cable measures over 10” (26cm) long
- Light cable measures over 15” (39cm) long
93% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 23rd, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Okay add-onI would recommend this to a friend!My sister got this for her old Excavator 8294, so I am reviewing it. This is a good helper for a large set. the spider gears were not really needed, and the lights were kind of stupid and useless (not bright enough). Probably the best part about this set is the switch, which is in dire need when the battery box is in an undesireable place, such as the Excavator or 8265 Front Loader or even the old off-roader. Overall, since the only parts you really need are the motor, battery box and switch, you could save money by ordering those seperately. However, the set means well, and can help sets whose hydraulics or so forth take forever to operate.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Power Functions Motor Set
- June 8th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Power FunctionsI would recommend this to a friend!After buying Lego set 8053 I decided to buy Lego Power Functions. I did this as it was recommended in the back of the instruction booklet. As there are simple instructions and Lego site videos showing how to use the Power Functions and simple instructions from set 8053 it was easy to install them into the set. I believe that the price for the set was fair and was not a rip off. I highly recommend this set to any Technic fan or advanced Lego builder. I have also purchased add ons that are able to connect to the power functions I have. Check out my other reviews for more information on different power functions.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions Motor Set
- March 21st, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Xena |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a very good set for people who are just advancing into the LEGO powerfunctions mania because it is very easy to implement to your LEGO models. Also, it is a good variant for you to buy powerfunctions without giving out money for a whole set for just playing around with the powerfunctions. But: Now you must be wondering why I marked "Value for Money" with one brick. Simple: While I pay in Switzerland 70sfr. for the set, (about 85 US-dollars!!!!!!!) people in the US pay 30 bucks for it. I find outrageous that we have to pay almost three times the amount than Americans. Already last spring I had to pay 140 dollars more than in the US for the 10196 carousel!!! But all in all it's a great set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Power Functions Motor Set
- March 30th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great parts, bad priceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm building a LEGO ski resort with motorized chairlifts and a lighting system and got this set because I could use all the pieces to make a lit ski lift. after it came, I went online to get more to make more lifts, and I added up the prices of the individual pieces and instead of a good deal, this actually cost over $3 more than the individual sets. Overall, I like this set ( I love the motors and power functions sets) and would recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Power Functions Motor Set
Shop more like this: