Enjoy an originalWith authentic reproductions of the original console, controller and Game Pak cartridge, plus a retro-styled 1980s TV, the exclusive new LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ gives fans of Super Mario Bros.™ a way to recapture childhood magic.
Bring back memoriesCapture a building experience like no other and recreate childhood memories with this LEGO® model of the original NES console.
Recreate the experience
Insert the buildable Game Pak cartridge into the console.
Get your thumbs ready
Plug in and tap the buttons on the life-sized controller.
Turn the handle on the TV to move 8-bit Mario across the screen.
Bring the game to lifeGet the interactive figure when you purchase the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and place him on top of the TV to watch him react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups – all while the original game’s theme tune is playing!
Do you love video games? Did you play Super Mario Bros.™ back in the day? Or do you just enjoy a hands-on, creative activity in your spare time? If so, this nostalgic LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) model kit is perfect for you.
Authentic and interactive
The brick-built NES is packed with realistic details, including an opening slot for the Game Pak with a locking function and a controller with a connecting cable and plug. The console comes with a buildable retro TV, featuring a flat 8-bit Mario figure on the scrolling screen, plus an action brick to scan with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course set – 71360) so he reacts to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups just like in the Super Mario Bros. game.
This unique set is part of an inspiring collection of LEGO building sets for adults that make fabulous gifts for yourself and hobbyist friends who enjoy DIY challenges and proudly displaying their creations.
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO® brick Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros.™ game.
- The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups.
- Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO® style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros.™ fans.
- Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you.
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO® gift for gamer friends.
- No batteries required – combine this playset with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) to activate the TV’s interactive features.
- Easy-to-follow instructions help you to build with confidence, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the creation of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ and classic NES games.
- This highly collectible building set for adults is part of a range of inspirational LEGO® model kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for your next immersive DIY project.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed to ensure that this unique LEGO building set satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Detailing. Great Price. A++++PhillyCharizard006 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest, most detailed sets I’ve ever bought. The interior of the console and TV have pieces of a variety of colors which add some pizazz to this set. The detailing include all of the cable slots, as well as, the switches and dials. I love that you could insert the game inside the Console. It would have been cooler if there were another cable connecting the TV to the Console. There are only three big stickers. All of the small pieces are printed. There is virtually no repetition. The crank works perfectly and the added Mario figure glides through with no issues. Overall this set is definitely recommended for any LEGO or Mario fanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favourite build thus far.JDWalker | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the moment you see the box you are instantly taken back to the golden era of Nintendo. The packaging and the Nintendo logo just transport you. Opening the box you find over 20 bags, but some are very quick side builds which help construct the mechanical nature of the set. It does a fantastic job of not giving too much away, it's like a magician letting you back stage at his show but not telling you any secrets, just giving you an extra point of view from the usual spell bounded audience. The build starts with the console which very quickly you realise feels like it was created to be immortalised in lego form with its typical blocky design. Before long you are desperate to see the front tiles with Nintendo font being placed on the cartridge flap. The power and reset printed tiles reminding you of the amount of times you had to reset your console. After the console you are greeted with the smaller builds of the controller and the cartridge. Although these are pretty simple when you hold the cartridge for the first time you can remember taking it out to give it a blow. The green tiles inside a reminder to looking in and seeing the green data part of the cartridge. You certainly feel like you have accomplished something at this stage, to see something so prevelant from your childhood sitting in front of you that you have constructed from Lego bricks is quite a moment. The last stage of the build is the TV. Personally I would say this is the hardest build. You are dealing with some cogs and wheels. Take extra care to make sure things are in the right place, the right way around, the right size. Thankfully I made little to no errors as I was concentrating but this would be extremely frustrating if you go towards the end and something didn't quite work in the rotate system. There is a section with a lot of repitition, place 30 single bricks here, connect 30 clamp bricks together. I would recommend a break before tackling the TV because regardless of how fast you are it's a time consuming task with the single bricks. Everytime you click something jn place you find yourself turning the lever to see what's new and what's turning. Even the more decorative side of just the printed tiles for the TV that show power etc just make this set really come to life. The final bag gives you the TV scrolling Mario who attached to the magic when you turn the level he seems to play and jump over the level you have created in bricks. Its a piece of mechanical genius. Or is it magic? I'm very happy with it. I've not seen Lego come to life in this way before. If this holds a special memory for you then I recommend it. The nostalgia and the magic are palpable. My 5 year old is astounded turning the level. My only negative and mistakes do happen is a missing piece, quite a big piece that goes on the top of the TV. Unfortunately I got to the very end and couldn't finish the cosmetic top of the TV.31 August 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceGlad to hear you enjoyed building this set! It’s rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces, but don't worry, we're here to help. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO NES is AWESOME!MogCloud80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBest collaboration ever!! It’s a piece of art for every collector!! Worth it! Because, That is my childhood memories since got Original NES. I can't stop my smile when doing build it such creative and THANKS TO NINTENDO AND LEGO for doing this. Actually, I'm Nintendo fan since NES till current Nintendo Switch. Hope someday another exclusive Super Nintendo Entertainment System haha... By the way, I glad pick up LEGO NES. I won't regret about the price and best quality... ROCK!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must-buy for Nintendo fans!Octavius | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set as a gift for my 20th birthday, and it's the most fun set I've ever built! There are so many hidden details and Easter eggs that can be found in this set; I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was building it. I started with the NES and was surprised by how many pieces were actually inside the console. I like how a variety of bright colours are used during the build, as this makes it easier to see how the pieces fit together. Don't worry, though, as the colourful internal parts aren't visible once the build is complete, so it doesn't take away from the final look. This set also features a lot of intelligent design; I found the use of upside-down window pieces to make the ports for the AV cables particularly clever! The scrolling screen of the TV and the spring-loaded mechanism inside the NES itself are also very nice touches. This set features mostly printed pieces, and only uses three stickers; two of these are the labels for the Game Pak itself, with the other being an information sticker that goes on the back of the television. There are some very nerdy and cool Easter eggs on this sticker, but I won't spoil them! There has been so much love and attention to detail poured into this set, and I would love to see expansion sets made for it featuring different level designs, or perhaps different games! Excitebike would work particularly well with the mechanism used to control Mario. A second controller would be a nice addition, too! Overall, if you're even vaguely interested in purchasing this set, go for it! The build itself is such a fun and enjoyable process, and the final product is absolutely stunning. Plus, if you have the electronic Mario figure from the LEGO Super Mario starter course, you can slot him into the top of the television and he will react to what's happening on the screen, which is a fun play experience for Nintendo fans of all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™