- Minifigure Cake Mold
Minifigure Cake MoldMinifigure Cake Mold4.2857514.
Have a party and bring out the coolest cake in town! Bake up a tasty treat in one of your favorite LEGO® shapes with this easy to use, easy to remove silicone baking mold that can be used in both the oven and microwave, and cleans up quickly in the dishwasher. Bring a minifigure to life with this fun cake mold!
- Iconic minifigure shape in bright blue.
- Easy slip-out silicone baking mold.
- Oven and microwave safe – min. approx. 20°C (68°F) – max. 230°C (450°F).
- Dishwasher safe – max. 65°C (150°F).
- Measures over 12” (30 cm) long, 8” (20 cm) wide and 2” (5 cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun cake!JocelynF | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhat a fun birthday or party cake idea! Need to have perfectly clean mold, and then grease well especially in all the crevices, and don’t overfill. It won’t take an entire box cake, but leaves just enough for 6 extra cupcakes! I used store-bought self-leveling cookie icing and it looked and tasted great! Had to make my own yellow frosting for the classic yellow head and hands - those were tough to get perfect! Used chocolate chips for eyes and smirk. Love this item - bring it back for others!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Minifigure Cake Mold
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingBonni | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this on a whim for my Lego-obsessed first grader. After the employee said she loved it, we went home and made brownies. They came out perfectly! Just grease it well and cool completely.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Cake Mold
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So funny!Ksenia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy children adore so funny cake! Very good quality, durable, easy to use. Excellent!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Minifigure Cake Mold
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0FabulousSingleMom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Cake turned out beautifully! Easy to wiggle off the cake once cooled. And fun to decorate! Can see us doing many different designs for many occasions :) now I want the tiny molds for bricks and mini figures!Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Minifigure Cake Mold