Battle the forces of evil with this fun LEGO® Yoda minifigure with sturdy decorated backplate and magnet. Attach it to metal surfaces like your locker or fridge and let this Master Jedi keep watch over you at all times!
- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars Yoda minifigure with posable arms and legs, and a decorated magnetic backplate
- Display on the fridge, your locker and most metal surfaces
- Pose Yoda’s arms and legs
- Minifigure is not detachable from magnetic backplate
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® Star Wars building sets
- Suitable for ages 6 and over
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
- in about 1 yearAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0I want to like it but...Reeses | 35-44First of all, I have 11 of these magnets that I use in my elementary classroom. They are a hit with the children. The magnetic force is very strong as well which is why I really like them. Even though they are a bit pricey, even at a discount, they are strong enough to hold up the heavy chart papers I use in the classroom. Here is the "but" part. My Iron Man magnet would come off the actual magnet part because the force of the magnet was too strong. I would pull the magnet but the magnet would remain on the surface while the plastic would detach from it. I thought I just got a rare flaw. When I got this Yoda magnet, the same thing happened just a week after using it. The magnetic force is strong but is not THAT strong that it should be stronger than the adhesive that keeps it attached to the plastic. This happening to 20% of my magnets seems like a high number, especially considering the cost.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars™ Yoda™ Magnet
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0As DescribedTrenzalord | 14-18Purchased for: SelfIt's called a "magnet". Don't expect a plain ole minifigure if you order this (or any others)—the back is a magnet, and the pieces are glued together. Not that I'm complaining; it's exactly what I expected. But people seem to forget what the product is called: A magnet. And it does its job well. It's a tad pricey, but understandably so, given LEGO's superb quality. If you want an actual minifigure, I point you to other websites that sell them loose, or else advise you to look for them in actual sets. Hope this helps! —TrenzPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Star Wars™ Yoda™ Magnet
- in 4 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Worst Purchase Ever. It is NOT a toy.PiotrX | 35-44Purchased for: SonIt is not a toy. It is a glued Yoda figure, nailed with a metal nail through the back stuck to a magnet. You cannot take it off and play with.8 May 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your feedback. We permanently placed the figures on the magnets so they wouldn't fall off the refrigerator, and so the figure could have a permanent background. You are still able to move Yoda's arms and pose him in certain positions. We will however, pass along your comments to the design team.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Star Wars™ Yoda™ Magnet
1 of 1