Kids will love building the versatile LEGO® NINJAGO® 70677 Land Bounty toy truck for play battles between the ninja action figures and snake queen Aspheera’s Pyro Vipers. This mobile ninja HQ features a steering function, 2 shuriken slicers, rotating shooting cannon, retractable spring-loaded shooter and an easily accessible, detailed interior to inspire creative play. For even more action, lift off the detachable flyer with dual minifigure cockpit, stud shooters and foldout boosters, or place a minifigure on the quad bike. Ninja kids will love reimagining scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with 9 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures and lots of cool weapons and accessory elements, including a new-for-June-2019 ninja spinner.
- Playset includes 9 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Wu, Kai, Jay, Nya and Cole FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu) ninja action figures, plus Aspheera, Char, Pyro Destroyer and Pyro Slayer.
- Land Bounty ninja truck toy features wheels with gold-colored rims and a steering function, 2 gold-colored shuriken slicers, detachable flyer, rotating shooting cannon, retractable spring-loaded shooter, 2 decorated textile sails (1 on the detachable flyer), detailed interior room with a dual minifigure cockpit, dojo with 2 weapon racks, buildable arcade game, teapot element, and an opening rear compartment with small quad bike.
- Detachable flyer features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and foldout boosters.
- Quad bike has a minifigure seat.
- Turn the switch at the back to turn the wheels and steer Land Bounty.
- Drive Land Bounty and the shuriken slicers spin automatically.
- Weapons include Kai's silver- and gold-colored katanas, Jay's silver-colored katana and gold-colored nunchucks, Nya’s silver-colored katana and gold-colored spear, Wu’s bo staff, Char’s snake scepter, Pyro Destroyer’s scimitar and Pyro Slayer’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Kai, Jay and Nya’s katana holders, Cole FS’s ‘powered-up’ hood element and new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner toy, Wu's new-for-June-2019 cape, Aspheera's Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, Aspheera and Pyro Destroyer's snake armor and shield, and Pyro Slayer's shield.
- This ninja toy truck set is a cool toy for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO® TV show.
- Land Bounty ninja vehicle measures over 8” (22cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Detachable flyer measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best Ninjago sets I have boughtI would recommend this to a friend!I think this is one of the best sets I have ever gotten. I have always been a fan of the original Ninjago, so I was upset that they changed it like they did, but they have actually done an amazing job with them. I got this in the mail and immediately started building. It has a lot more functionality than most sets I've seen, and I was very surprised at how well it holds together. The only slight flaw it has is that in the hold the top won't fit all the way down if one of the ninja is standing up, but that can be easily fixed by bending the figure slightly forward. All together I think it is one of the best sets for it's price, and would highly recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Bounty
- June 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant!Danjam |I would recommend this to a friend!This is probably one of my all time favourite sets, it has really good mini figures, the build was entertaining and well detailed. However, I have noticed that there are some flaws with it, the sails are one-directional, meaning it has a camera friendly side and a not so friendly side, the weapons on the detachable flyer are very delicate as they're a single stud connection, and the cockpit struggles to fit in the mini figures, as it is slightly too small. Overall, a brilliant set with great play features and a well detailed build. The price is well worth it too. I'd give this a 9/10 as the flaws are minimal and don't cause much irritation.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Bounty
- September 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for the entire family!Bonacha |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my kids and they love it! As any great LEGO set, the excitement starts with the box.The amazing pictures portray the world of adventures you are about the embark with one of the best sets with play features I’ve seen in years! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a beautiful set that would engage creativity and spark a curiosity for engineering. This set is LEGO at its best!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Bounty
- July 6th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0What a Waste of Money!Eeeee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very disappointed in LEGO right now. I have only ever had a problem with LEGO once before now. For some odd reason, the cape piece used on one of the figures is messed up. It looks like it was made uneven, and can never be straight. It is always folded up. I am absolutlely sure that this is not a design flaw and was a mistake. This piece is exclusive to this very expensive set, so getting a replacement wouldn't be easy. Unfortunately, it has been well over a month that I have been waiting for this piece to get back in stock, yet it still has not arrived. This set overall isn't terrible, but I mainly bought it for the amazing figure selection! Seeing that one of the exclusive figures is messed up by a single piece is very disappointing. I really do hope LEGO does something about this, since I do not want to spend another $130 on this set for a single piece!29 July 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe'd never want you to feel this way when interacting with one of our products. We'd like to get this sorted for you at the soonest. Please head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and complete the form for "broken bricks". If the piece isn't in stock, please reach out to our customer service team at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?15Land Bounty