This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41604 Iron Man MK50 construction character is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all of his iconic details from the blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War movie, including his electromechanic armor suit. He also has thrusters for a speedy getaway and stands on a buildable collector's baseplate for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Iron Man MK50 LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from the blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War movie, including thrusters and iconic armor and mask.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other super heroes from the blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War movie, and many more from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create super-cool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Iron Man figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 31st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I like Iron man, how about you?SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a very quick build, and I am leaving it on the desk. So far all it does is ride the LEGO scissor lift. It went together really quickly, no surprises there. It looks good, but it is more of a display piece than a play with piece. All in all, it is cute.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man MK50
- April 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I am Iron Man! Again!ezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Another great Iron Man brickhead. it seems to be the one from avengers infinity war (movie not out yet) so will have to wait and see what the back wings are about. I like the tan pieces better than the yellow in the last one. they did change the base again! so that's annoying. but I do like the bigger base they have used after series one.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man MK50
- May 11th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Color saddness...nash80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrickheadz are fast and fun. Same is true with the Mk50. My only disappointment is that it’s dark red. The box really makes it look regular (bright) red. Even compared to other box art or Brickheadz boxes; Starlord. Dark red is more accurate. I was hoping we were getting a bright, fun take on the Mk50. Nope.14 May 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! Thank you for your review. As you noted, the dark red is more accurate, and we always try to get as close a match as possible. Still, I'm sorry to hear that the box art led to some confusion, and I'll pass along your feedback to our team in charge of packaging design.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man MK50
- October 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0iron man brickheadzepek | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfvery good display item, got this for me and my friend. both love marvelPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Iron Man MK50