Young builders can reimagine classic moments from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) playset. The gyrosphere deployment station has an entrance turnstile and a trigger to launch a gyrosphere with a minifigure inside. And kids will love playing out LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur battles with the Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
There are 5 minifigures, including Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, for creative role play, and the trees in the buildable jungle scene can be knocked over with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail. A great gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, this building set comes with step-by-step instructions so even LEGO rookies can build confidently.
LEGO Jurassic World sets feature dinosaur figures, well-known characters, cool vehicles and more, for fans to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the collectible models.
- Reimagine scenes from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) building toy for kids, featuring 2 awesome dinosaurs, gyrosphere deployment station and more!
- Children can role-play thrilling action with 5 minifigures – including Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and brothers Gray and Zach Mitchell – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus dinosaur figures.
- There are so many ways to play with the gyrosphere station, which features a ticket booth, turnstile and gyrosphere-launch function, plus a jungle build with trees to knock down with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail.
- A cool birthday, Christmas or surprise present, this 537-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun, rewarding building challenge and creative solo- or group-play experience for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
- The gyrosphere station measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep – and this action-packed dinosaur adventure set combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for extra creative fun.
- This construction kit is powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their adventures with Jurassic World LEGO® character minifigures and toy dinosaurs never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World building toy for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the awesome, collectible models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that young builders (and any dinosaur fan) can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this awesome building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- July 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very fun set for any dinosaur or JW fanRogman84 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved the set because it had the original movie characters and the famous hybrid dinosaur. The gyrosphere station was very accurate to the film. I kind of made a mistake with the electric warning sign sticker I put it on the opposite way around, but I think everyone will know what the sign means even when it’s sideways. I really liked the new Ankylosaurus figure and it’s swinging tail feature it goes well with the collapsing trees. Overall the set is great I would highly recommend this to a fan or friend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set !I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set on the website a few months ago and knew I had to have it , and just the other day I found one at Walmart and picked it up . The set is pretty detailed and the Dino’s ( specially the Indo) have full articulation . The set is very movie accurate and it’s so nice to see the re release of the indomimus Rex . I never got the original so this is a great way to get it if you didn’t before . Only complaint is the price . Should be priced lower considering the amount of parts . Most set priced at 100 dollars have 300+ more parts than this one carry’s . Overall , I’d give it a 5/5! Awesome set , a bit pricey ,Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- February 27th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set for the young ladKgbeats |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is great for the youngster has 5 and loves dinosaurs . He was very happy to get good sized dinosaurs in this set. Gyrosphere and ramp has been great to play with and the falling trees are a great addition. Only gripe is on the box the small boy is named Zach when it is actually Gray in the movie so a bit of a mistake on the box . Other than that it's greatPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductI would recommend this to a friend!Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus Got from TryIt The set is pretty detailed and the Dino’s have full articulation.. When LEGO announced the new wave of Jurassic World sets I knew my son would love it we got this and we was right he does.He love the movies of Jurassic World and we have gotten him other dino and sets to go with this one.All the mini-figures have good printing, and having all the key characters in one set is a good move on Lego's part.. I highly recommend this set for collectors and kids who love Jurassic World park!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus