Deliveries to New Zealand are taking longer due to COVID-19 delays.Learn more
Temporarily out of stock
Make magic come alive at Hogwarts™ Castle!Return to the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry™ with this microscale model.
Relive the films!Relive exciting scenes from your favourite Harry Potter™ films.
Packed with authentic details!
Harry Potter™ fans will love all the features in this intricately designed model.
Beware the Whomping Willow™!
Includes buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car.
Dine in the Great Hall!
With moving staircases, buildable stained glass windows and more.
Enter the Chamber of Secrets!
Sneak inside to battle the Basilisk.
Visit Hagrid's Hut!
Featuring Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins.
All your favourite locations are included!
Find towers, turrets, chambers, classrooms and much more.
Includes 4 LEGO Harry Potter™ minifigures!Godric Gryffindor™, Helga Hufflepuff™, Salazar Slytherin™ and Rowena Ravenclaw™, plus 27 microfigures.
Make the magic come alive at the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 71043 Hogwarts™ Castle! This highly detailed LEGO Harry Potter collectible has over 6,000 pieces and offers a rewarding build experience. It comes packed with highlights from the Harry Potter series, where you will discover towers, turrets, chambers, classrooms, creatures, the Whomping Willow™ and Hagrid´s hut, plus many more iconic features. And with 4 minifigures, 27 microfigures featuring students, professors and statues, plus 5 Dementors, this advanced building set makes the perfect Harry Potter gift.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw, with a buildable minifigure display stand.
- Also features 27 microfigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Snape™, Professor McGonagall™, Remus Lupin, Professor Dolores Umbridge™, Argus Filch, Lord Voldemort™, Bellatrix Lestrange, 3 students from each of the 4 houses, 2 chess pieces and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue and 5 Dementors, plus Aragog the spider and the Basilisk figures, and a buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon.
- Features a buildable microscale model of Hogwarts™ Castle, hut of Hagrid™, Whomping Willow™ tree and 5 boats.
- Hogwarts™ Castle features the Great Hall with buildable ‘stained glass windows’, house banners, benches, tables, flaming torches and moving staircases; potions classroom with racks of jar elements; Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with assorted potion jars, gramophone and a closet containing a boggart; Chessboard Chamber with chess piece elements; Room of Requirement with assorted elements, including the Goblet of Fire and the vanishing cabinet; Chamber of Secrets™ with the Basilisk and Tom Riddle’s Diary; hidden Devils Snare room with vine elements; Gryffindor™ common room with fireplace and seating; Professor Dolores Umbridge’s office with desk, chair and pink furnishings; library with bookcase and desks; and Professor Dumbledore’s office with the Griffin statue entrance and Memory cabinet.
- Hagrid’s hut features Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins.
- The Whomping Willow™ includes the buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car in its spinning branches.
- Also includes 5 buildable boats.
- Take a seat in the Great Hall and feast with the Hogwarts™ professors and students!
- Sneak your way into the Chamber of Secrets™ through the secret entrance and face the Basilisk!
- Attend a Defence Against the Dark Arts class to learn how to protect yourself from dark magic!
- Climb the moving staircase!
- Study for your Ordinary Wizarding Level exams in the library.
- Accessory elements include the Sword of Gryffindor™, Helga Hufflepuff´s cup, wands, potions, house banners, flames, a cauldron and 2 magnifying glasses.
- Microfigure accessories include 2 chess statues and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue.
- Hogwarts™ Castle measures over 22” (58cm) high, 27” (69cm) wide and 16” (43cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Cool!Fieldst | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI decided on a whim that I wanted to build something Lego, so I purchased this castle! It was awesome. It took me a few hours each day for a week to complete; then I ordered a lighting kit for it, wired it, and then my brother-in-law made me a rotating stand so each side could be seen! I would definitely recommend this build!21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceA true magical castle. #HogwartsWonderland? ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- December 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas at Hogwarts CastleJieofDsaints | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!First of all I would like to thank you lego team for creating this beauty. It’s totally epic. I wouldn’t mind micro scale as long as the design and aesthetics is there. Being micro scale didn’t put me off on owning the priciest lego purchase I’ve ever made...so far. Have to save up for months. The play feature is limited for kids under 10 because of the scale. Handling the micro figure is a bit of a work too. But here come the kids where they come handy. It took us that many days (3 hours/day approximately) to complete it. They love building it specially the stained window...that’s so cool. This Christmas my kids decided to add a Christmas spirit by building lego set 40338 The Christmas tree and placed it in the foreground of the castle. It looks wonderful. Also it looks like Santa dropped off some presents too to the nice kids of Hogwarts school. Sorry Malfoy.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- April 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best set I have ever built.Legolandy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own several pieces as you can probably tell from the picture, but this was the most enjoyable. After the Death Star I thought they couldn't top it. This set is both great for Potter or Lego die hards. Absolutely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle
- July 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful set, exciting buildKatieE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is absolutely stunning! As a teenage Lego fan, this is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It’s a really fun and challenging build, with tons of hidden features and attention to detail. Even though it is much smaller than minifigure scale, the designer was able to add tons of detail to the different rooms and really capture the feel of the castle. Many of the unnamed students included in the set resemble specific characters, like Luna, Neville, and Ginny. I love the dragon on the tower and the tiny Ford Anglia! The stained glass windows look beautiful when you shine a light through! The set perfectly captures the iconic Hogwarts skyline and looks great on a coffee table or shelf for display. The exterior of the set looks very realistic and reminds me of sets from the Architecture line. There are many interesting building techniques, especially on the circular towers. I loved seeing how the designer used pieces intended for a minifigure scale set (a paintbrush for a broomstick, roller skate for the car tires, ski poles on the tops of the towers, etc). For a 6,000 piece set, it is surprisingly easy to move and is very sturdy. This set is absolutely worth the money and I would love to see more sets like it in the future!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Castle