Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs BreakoutJurassic World™
Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can pretend to create new breeds of dinosaur and help Owen Grady stop dinosaur escapes with this LEGO® Jurassic World Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset. It features a knock-down ‘glass’ wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element and pop-up panel with an ‘alarm' message to inspire creative play.
This fun building set for kids includes 2 minifigures and new-for-June-2020 baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops toy dinosaur figures to play out unlimited Jurassic World adventures. It also comes with step-by-step instructions so even beginners can enjoy the fun of LEGO construction.
LEGO Jurassic World sets make brilliant birthday presents for fans of all ages. They feature molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, play out original stories or just build and display the collectible models.
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO® Jurassic World.
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus new-for-June-2020 baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations.
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO® Jurassic World sets.
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more play options.
- This awesome LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by kids' creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur set for someone new to LEGO® toys? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fantastic for kids and adult fans, letting them recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, make their own dinosaur adventures or build and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- March 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun to use for activity seenI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the activity seen use I used for to make my own designing of. DID NOT come with decoy stickers for the monitors and screens.... really needed those.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe set is cool. This is the first time I built baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. I like how the baby Triceratops glass cage can break apart. The set was small but I still like it. (Dictated by my 5 year old grandson)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- July 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Set With Cute DinosI would recommend this to a friend!I really enjoyed this set. I feel like Lego needs to make more Jurassic World labs. The dinosaurs are cute, though I wish they could move around more. But I understand, as they are pretty small dinosaurs. If you are looking for and advanced build, this set isn't for you. It makes an excellent gift for little Jurassic World fans!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Baby Dinosaurs on the LooseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set after a long time with no new sets, and it was probably the best value I've ever had in a LEGO set that wasn't on sale! The baby ankylosaurus is adorable, and seems to be the same one featured in the Camp Cretaceous trailer. The baby triceratops is also cute, and has the riding feature like in the Jurassic World movie. My Tim and Hudson figures from other sets sit in it well, but Lex's braid is too long for her to stay put. This Dr. Wu is good, but I don't remember a single scene where he had any terror on his face. Just grumpy, self-concerned, and defensive. Hopeful that will change in Dominion. This Owen Grady figure is the one that appears in Double Trouble, the new LEGO show. I personally prefer the Grady in a vest, but this one is cool nonetheless. Finally, the build. I was able to make an awesome stop motion video with the robotic arm. It grips the eggs just in the right way and is very flexible. The exploding glass feature was also very cool. The table had a bunch of cool pieces, like a laptop and microscope. I only wish this amber brick was like the 2015 or the video game one that I was not able to obtain. Also, the small disc under the microscope is not attached by anything, but I was able to change that with my own pieces so that I do not lose it. The only other complaint I had was that the robotic arm was only able to reach one egg, but I also edited the incubator to only be attached in one place, so that it can rotate. Overall, this was just about my best Jurassic World purchase yet.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout