Choose your gift with purchases over $105*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Create, play and pack neatly away with this smart and convenient LEGO® Classic 10713 Creative Suitcase, featuring a selection of brightly colored LEGO building bricks, including bricks, eyes, wheels and shapes, for building all kinds of houses, vehicles, creatures and creations. Open the yellow case to access multiple compartments where you can organize and store LEGO pieces. This set also includes simple, age-appropriate building instructions that will help children discover their own creative building skills.
- Features a sturdy yellow suitcase with handy sorting compartments and a selection of colorful pieces, including building bricks, shapes, wheels and eyes.
- Makes a perfect starter set for budding LEGO® builders.
- This LEGO® Classic building set fosters open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Suitcase measures over 10” (26cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- January 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awww....YEEAAAHHH!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this LEGO suitcase set, LEGO should make more sets like this one (suitcase style)!Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Suitcase
- December 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LegoDolphin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEasy for anyone who doesn't really have much experience with lego and quite fun :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Suitcase
- November 13th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough Building IdeasI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonCarry case is great!! perfect for my kids to carry around. A bit disappointed not to use all 213 blocks contained in this kit on the building instructions (Only 10 figures).You are left with probable half of the blocks, it will be great if you could use ALL of them! Give the customer the best value for money they can get. thanks17 November 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. With LEGO® Classic sets, our aim is to give builders a whole variety of parts that they can use to create whatever their imaginations dream up. Most Classic sets will include booklets with some inspirational ideas to get you started, but they're meant to just be the beginning of what you can do. If you want to check out more inspirational ideas, you can always visit LEGO.build/ClassicInstructions.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Creative Suitcase
- August 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great present!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this as a present for my nephew and he was playing with all the lego pieces for hours. It was great to see him building different things and never getting bored. The instructions are easy to read and it's fun for the whole family. I highly recommend this.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Suitcase