Build an iconic supercar!Authentic replica of the classic Bugatti Chiron in 1:8 scale.
Art. Form. Technique.A spectacular LEGO reinterpretation of the Bugatti design DNA.
Insert the top speed key.
Switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
Featuring a TECHNIC fully-functioning 8-speed gear box.
Captures the feel of the genuine automobile.
Unique serial number
Look for it beneath the hood.
Build just like a Bugatti engineer
Instructions mirror the way a real Bugatti is assembled.
The most sophisticated LEGO engine yet.
A must-have modelThe ultimate addition to any LEGO® car lover's collection!
Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports car, and comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic™ 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes 3,599 pieces.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12.5”(32cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Building ExperiencePato | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a little new to the Technic line, having only built the Rally Car before this. From the moment I opened the box, I knew this would be an experience. Firstly, the box design and presentation is beautiful, love the mosaic of the inner boxes. I love seeing how the engineering comes together throughout the build, and this did not disappoint in that area, the build mimics the actual build process in that the engine and gearbox are built separately and then married to the rest of the body. Having said all that, I do have a few nitpicks/criticisms: For the price point, there are a lot of stickers; for $350 USD, I'd expect some custom-printed parts. The joy of building the massive, 12 cylinder engine is lost under a non-opening rear decklid, you can barely see the pistons working. The doors seem a little flimsy; only one attachment point and nothing to stop them from going too far into the cockpit when closed. The model is so heavy, even having 2 shocks per wheel doesn't seem to be enough to hold up its weight. No room for motors/servos to motorize. This definitely seems to be more of a static model than something to really be "played" with, but I did really enjoy the build, and it looks fantastic. I will be moving on to the Porsche when my bank account recovers!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent choice kitAntonio123 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt never stops to amaze me the engineering and imagination that goes into designing this beautiful kits. I have built the Carrousel, the Roller Coaster, the Ferris Wheel, the Star Destroyer and the Millenium Falcom among others but when it comes to detail and ingenuity, this kit has it all. I am taking my time building it to enjoy at its fullest the intricate details it has. Yes, there are some minor flaws in the instruction books but I use those to enhance my ability to build. I still have some work to do, the kit is not finished. But I had to to write this review. The way the engineering of parts and how the power train and front section mate, so perfectly aligned parts, incredible! If I was to find a real flaw, it would be that the kit is not motorized. But needles to say somebody will find a way of doing so. The box is a work of art! The way the different parts boxes are printed and placed to simulate the rear of the car (one section) is great. I plan to use the box to showcase the kit. I have pre-ordered de Lamborghini Sian and expect delivery within the next days. My only hope is that the kit is as challenging or better than this. Thank you for keeping me active through the pandemic with the kits. They helped my household stay calmed and at ease. Yes, I recommend Lego kits to any and all my family and friend's. They keep your mind active, help keep your mechanical and motor skills active and in shape and are a very good promoting family playing together. P.S.: As a general comment, it is sad to see so many excellent kits “out of stock”.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- May 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Bugatti Chironbackjiddulph | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere do I begin?! This set was an incredible experience from start to finish. Opening the box to see the mosaic of images on the front of the smaller internal boxes was a very nice touch. The instructions manual is incredibly sturdy and has some incredibly appealing extra content inside, including some beautiful photos and informative passages as you move through each section of the build. As for the actual build experience, it was easily one of the most challenging builds I have ever embarked on, however I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would say to make sure that you are double checking every step you do, because as the build progresses it becomes quite challenging at times to see what goes where. However, overall i was very pleased with how clear the instructions were, and how much fun it was to build the set. Now on to the finished product. Well, one thing that I was no expecting was the absolute size of the thing! It was huge when I was done. The bodywork is very well done considering the limited range of the technic panels, especially on the sides of the car. One complaint is that there are many quite noticeable gaps, however I understand that without creating new panels and pieces, it would be impossible to fill them in. I think my favourite part of the model is definitely the back. It recreates the actual car incredibly well, and also has some very nice functions such as the spoiler and the moving pistons in the fake engine. Overall, I think the functions are great, however I have had a problem with the suspension sagging when you push it down instead of sprinting up. However, everything else works flawlessly and I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the space for it!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hard to right impressioneMushu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI decided to write a review for this product because I had a disappointment from it. After the great feeling of building the 911 Porsche model. I was sure that in this model I have the same or better feeling. The box and books, many parts complexity and details are much more than the Porsche But the design is not good. It seems that Lego wanted to come out with the model and not waited enough time to fix all. Front of the car parts are very loos, the back as well. Front wheel springs don’t hold the wight of the car. I added 2 or 3 more sets of springs to lift the car. One thing I loved is the build of this set finds the same like the Original car. Not all Is bad, it’s a very good model for car lovers but I think I could have more value for money. This model is for the Presentation only. I think that Lego fan will need to choose one model from the car series to have the full experience. The new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 will not enter to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 23 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bugatti Chiron