3 times the high-speed thrillsKids can build and rebuild a Twin-Rotor Helicopter, superfast Jet or speedy Hovercraft with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set.
Cool design with realistic detailingThe hi-tech helicopter with synchronised rotors inspires endless imaginative play.
Synchronized rotors, opening cargo bay and working winch.
Supersonic sweptwing design for fans of fast airborne action.
High-power design for fast-moving land and sea adventures.
Fun to build, hours of playThe 3in1 set inspires endless opportunities for kids to build and play.
3 different building opportunities in 1 setEnjoy a challenging and rewarding building experience creating a Twin-Rotor Helicopter, cool Jet or an awesome Hovercraft.
Prepare for fast-moving air and sea adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31096 Twin Rotor Helicopter, featuring huge synchronized rotors with super-realistic functionality, plus a tinted cockpit with 2 seats, sliding side door and an opening rear cargo bay. Turn the gear wheel to spin the rotors and use the working winch to deliver the included ROV submarine. With LEGO Creator 3in1 playsets children get 3 different creative play experiences. Build the Twin Rotor Helicopter and then rebuild it into a toy Jet or a Hovercraft toy for more high-speed action. Includes a pilot minifigure, ready for adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Twin Rotor Helicopter and then rebuild it into a Jet or Hovercraft toy for more fast-moving adventures.
- The Twin Rotor Helicopter features large synchronized rotors, tinted cockpit with 2 seats, opening side and rear cargo bay doors and a working winch, plus an ROV submarine that fits into the cargo bay.
- Turn the gear wheel to spin the helicopter's huge synchronized rotors.
- Open the helicopter's rear cargo bay door and load up the included ROV submarine.
- Slide open the helicopter’s side door and turn the gear wheel to operate the working winch.
- Check out the helicopter’s cool orange, blue, white, black and gray color scheme.
- Includes a pilot minifigure, ready for adventure.
- Twin Rotor Helicopter toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Jet toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide.
- Hovercraft toy measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for kidsSunnyside | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis Lego pack can be choose to be a helicopter, jet, or a boat. This can let kids be not bored but exciting every time they change.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin-Rotor Helicopter
- March 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set! Fun to Build!Legoman3694 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been building with legos since the early 2000’s and all I have to say is this. This is by far my favorite LEGO helicopter set I have put together! All the pieces are so colorful that you can’t help but smile. The design of the set is great! Never had a LEGO set that has a mechanism to turn the rudders! It’s absolutely amazing and I loved building it! Would buy it again for the other style for sure!17 March 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceDouble spin, double win. ;) Glad you love the helicopter so much, the other styles are well worth it, too, enjoy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin-Rotor Helicopter
- May 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Impressive and NostalgicCoffeeJedi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I was really surprised by how BIG this model is! The pictures on the box don't do those twin rotors justice. The build was straight-forward, mostly bricks-on-bricks until you get to the roof where some tricky gearing comes into play; it's pretty satisfying when you spin up those helicopter blades for the first time. I also really like the brick-built color scheme decorations. My only negative is that it only comes with a single pilot Minifigure. If you're buying this for a child, they might want to get some more Minifigs to have a full team on board. After completion I realized that this set reminded me of the old Model Team collection from when I was kid- as it's a large, realistically detailed vehicle with TECHNIC elements and alternate instructions. I wonder if that was intentional from the designers.... either way, more sets like this please! (now I just have to find some room on my shelves)Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Twin-Rotor Helicopter
- December 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clutch020685 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice sized set. Was able to put together what I could since the universal joints that connect the rotors to the gears are missing. Other 2 builds in this Creator set don't require them so I started with them. Fun build and can't wait to finish the helicopter.
Response from LEGO SHOP2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin-Rotor Helicopter