Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 880 kr, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids will go wild for this LEGO® City Safari Off-Roader (60267) adventure playset, featuring a tough, zebra-patterned, all-terrain safari vehicle, with a camera mount, removable roof rack and cool accessories. Young imaginations can run free as they help the explorers set up camp for the ultimate wild-animal photo shoot. Packed with lots of cool features If you're looking for an action-toy playset that kids will love, this set has it all. With an awesome off-roader, toy lioness and parrot figures and 2 explorer minifigures armed with a pair of binoculars, a camera and a funny tree costume, the scene is set for exciting safari adventures. Build-and-play fun for kids aged 5 and up This LEGO City Great Vehicles playset delivers an enjoyable, independent build-and-play experience and includes a simple building guide for budding LEGO builders. The realistic vehicles, accessories and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play for children aged 5 and up.
- Unleash the wild fun of LEGO® City with this safari off-roader playset – designed to inspire open-ended, independent role-play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s inside the box? Everything a kid needs to go on safari! There’s a sturdy, zebra-patterned, all-terrain vehicle, photographer's tree costume, 2 explorer minifigures and toy lioness and parrot figures.
- The safari off-roader has a removable roof rack for storing the photographer's tree costume and a camera mount for the perfect photo. Kids can also combine it with other original LEGO® sets for fun play or cool displays.
- This LEGO® City Safari Off-Roader (60267) playset makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love model vehicles and role-play toys. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the safari off-roader measures over 3" (10cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide. That's enough room to store all the gear kids need for a successful safari.
- Does this building set require batteries? No – it’s powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- It’s easy for kids to get started with this LEGO® toy construction set. Inside the box there’s a set of easy-to-follow printed building instructions. Simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles adventure playsets feature realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping youngsters improve physical skills and grow confidence.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are put through rigorous tests to ensure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
88% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Safari truckLola2 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSafari truck: It can hold up to 3 minifigures (Maybe even four?) The zebra patterning on the truck is really effective. It would be better if there was a clip on the truck for the tree disguise to clip to, instead of using studs (but this is a minor issue). There is an attachment for a ball joint on the back for a trailer if you had one. Animals: First of all, the lioness - fantastic. Now to the parrot - the parrot is good, but the marbling could be improved. Overall, the set is incredible and well worth it. A small tree would have been nice for the parrot however. (Hopefully more zoo/wildlife sets soon? A male companion for the lionness?)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- October 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0so much fun!Mikekchc |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set! The jeep with the snorkel is my favourite. I didn't put the stickers on as I kind of like that it's white without stickers. Maybe I should change it to a big of brown and green bricks. The lioness is also pretty awesome. I have kept it in the bag for now, to collect.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Vehicle and Minifigures!LoganT |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fun set with a lot of options.The build for the vehicle is really great. You can easily modify it to fit more minifigures, if desired. I think it was a great idea to include the different facial expressions and the tree disguise is different but in a good way.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- June 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, BUT!Honest |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Good facial expressions on both MFs. Both are double-printed. Lioness piece is CUTE! With the head in the upright position it looks very curious, like all cats should! The vehicle is nice and substantial (nice weight in the hand - HEFTY, considering). For the amount of pieces you get, it's good. (Make a deal with Jeep! The ultimate blocky-car with a dedicated fan-base, d-uh!) Cool tree-costume piece! Can be used as a costume or as a tree with a giant hole for woodpeckers or maple syrup pails, etc. Cons: It's missing one very obvious piece (might be contrary to Lego philosophy, but is still contrary to natural selection and my religion) plus the vehicle needs slightly bigger rear compartment to carry the lioness. Lioness: Doesn't fit in the back of the vehicle. Maybe the MFs are vets and want to sedate the animal to bring back to their clinic. Bird: The marbling (blue and yellow swirling) is hit-or-miss. I got a crappy one without any interesting color swirling. This will be one of those old bite-y parrots that never gets bought at the pet store and squawks obscenities like a sailor. Missing an armed Safari guide !!! The whole point of safaris is to generate tourist dollars in order to hire safari wardens to guard against poachers who hunt for stupid reason. That money hires veterinarians and conservationists to help the animals in their hostile environment. The tourism helps those areas generate funds that otherwise would not come to them, even with their rich natural resources in the ground. My biggest gripe with this set (see the 30 minute build-time), and probably Lego as a whole right now, is a very simple fix, in my opinion. The building instructions show the wrong color when showing grey pieces. This problem doesn't go away in the digital format, although the printed format is much, much worse, to the point of frustration of thinking that several pieces would be missing. The problem comes with grey pieces. They look totally black. I'm not color-blind. I have /better/ than 20/20 vision from laser surgery, I'm younger than 35; I'm a jeweller (I set microscopic diamonds into gold, and I have amazing lighting fixtures). This is a pretty big overall problem with a pretty easy fix. I almost put in an email about missing pieces. I had to skip ahead, putting aside the pieces needed per page until I could find that one black piece I needed, only to realize later it was LIGHT GREY. I see this complaint with a lot of Lego products. Such an easy fix.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Safari Off-Roader
Shop more like this: