Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Ninja Tuner CarNINJAGO®
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 1760 kr*Learn more
This LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Tuner Car (71710) with 4 minifigures building set will be loved by fans of ninja cars, who also have the thrill of transforming it into a flying toy. Kids can role-play being their hero NINJAGO Digi Kai and learn about the ninjas' ethos of believing in yourself and helping others. The best toy cars for kids With 4 buildable figures of NINJAGO Digi Kai, Scott and two evil Red Visors, youngsters can immerse themselves in the video game world of Prime Empire and recreate battles for a Key-Tana. This combined ninja car and flying toy will really fire up their imagination and inspire independent play, or endless fun with friends. The perfect LEGO gift LEGO NINJAGO building sets allow kids to enter a mystical world of adventure where they can team up with their ninja heroes to take on the forces of evil. NINJAGO fans will be captivated as they role-play with these stunning action toys, which include speeders, NINJAGO® cars, dragons, temples and buildable figures.
- Awesome LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Tuner Car, which transforms into a flying car toy. This makes the ideal birthday gift for kids who love building NINJAGO cars and role-playing their own stories with their mini-ninja heroes.
- This building set includes a Ninja Tuner Car and 4 minifigures: NINJAGO® Digi Kai, Scott and two Red Visors. Youngsters will love escaping the real world and playing out scenes with this Speeder as they battle for a Key-Tana.
- This awesome toy car for kids creates a worldof possibilities for builders as the Ninja Tuner Car can also sprout wings and become a plane. The 4 buildable figures all come with new health boards to show their remaining lives.
- This 419-piece ninja playset is a rewarding build for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great birthday gift for kids. New for January 2020, the toy playset guarantees endless racing fun and hours of entertainment for your mini-ninjas.
- This LEGO® Speed Racer is perfect to play with at home or to slip into yourbag for fun on the go. The Ninja Tuner Car measures over 2” (6 cm) high, 12” (33 cm) long and 4” (11 cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this toy racing set – it is ready to go for thrilling fantasy fun in NINJAGO® as soon as it is built, so you never need to pull over for petrol.
- This is the perfect LEGO® gift for a young builder. The bricks and buildable figures come with easy-to-follow instructions to quickly have your LEGO Speed Racer ready for action.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to escape into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless adventures battling against evil forces.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this speed car have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO® toy as a gift for your kids.
71% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Fall apartDenby |Purchased for: SonI got this new Tuner car set for my son as his birthday present. He wanted this set when he saw it in LEGO life magazine. It took us a whole afternoon to build it, which is great. After we done building it, he took the car for test drive in the living room. Then one side fall apart, so I helped him put it back. As I was helping him put it back, the other side fall apart too. Then the front hood too, also the back was easily fall apart when playing too. We got other ninjago sets and my son loves them and pretend-played many ninjago theme story. Not this one! He hasn’t play with it after the test drive on first day. He usually likes anything with wheels so I think this new set is a big disappointment in term of play experience. The attach on both sides and hood, also the back r just too heavy for it to stay on when playing. It’s already opened and build. I wish I bought him the new LEGO city service station that he also liked instead.4 June 2020Marine, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?15Ninja Tuner Car
- June 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest Ninjago Car Ever?!ConManPg |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo this Ninjago Tuner car is awesome! I love the shaping and colors. If you like what you see in the pictures you will love this set. I personally love the shaping with a wider front that tapers out to the back. I also find the grey with black body color with the pinch and neon blue highlights a plus. It is very big for its price and I really like it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Tuner Car
- February 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Soooo coolIcemom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAccording to my 7 year old, “this is sooo cool and I would do anything for it!”Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Tuner Car
- June 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, lots of stickers.Danjam |I would recommend this to a friend!When I first saw this set, I didn't care, I hated it, it looked terrible because of the flatness of the front. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. It is actually a really good set! The mini figures are well made, though the white on Kai's body and leg are a little pink-ish. Scott looks fantastic and the Red Visors are great too. I like the function of the wings coming out, the wheels can move up and down too. (I like to have them clicked 3 times downwards to make it look like it's flying.) The price I feel is good too. But, aside from all those positives, it is quite sticker heavy, and without the stickers, this set would look very ugly. I really do think it needs them. The opening compartment is too small too, not that much could really be done about it and the 1x2 sloped corner tiles don't stay on well when you try to open it. Overall, I'd give this set a 8/10 for looks, play ability, cost and mini figures.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ninja Tuner Car
Shop more like this: