Prepare for ninja battles at the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu and stop Wyplash stealing a Golden Weapon. The buildable monastery model opens out for easy play and features an opening gate, tea room with knife trap function, rotating ninja training station, chicken trap function and NINJAGO history mural wall stickers. Practice Spinjitzu in the courtyard with 2 handheld ninja minfigure battle platforms, a sword-spinning training station and ‘fruit-cuttting' training station. This action-packed ninja playset includes all 4 collectible Golden Weapons—The Sword of Fire, The Nunchucks of Lightning, The Scythe of Quakes and The Shurikens of Ice—plus 8 minifigures to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This toy ninja set includes 8 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Wu, Jay, Nya, Zane, Cole, Lloyd, Kai and Wyplash.
- The Monastery of Spinjitzu opens out for easy play and features: an opening gate; tower; tea room with 2 seats and a hidden lever-operated knife trap; rotating training station and a buildable bonsai tree; chicken trap function; and LEGO® NINJAGO® history mural wall stickers.
- This ninja toy includes a training station with 2 rotating swords, ‘fruit-cutting' training station with a knife, banana and apple elements to knock over, plus 2 handheld ninja battle platforms for LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja minifigures to stand on.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy includes all 4 of the ninja warriors’ collectible Golden Weapons: Kai’s Sword of Fire, Jay's Nunchucks of Lightning, Cole's Scythe of Quakes and Zane's Shurikens of Ice.
- Weapons include Wu's bo staff, Nya's spear and Wyplash's dagger.
- Also find collectible Golden Weapons in the 70667 Kai's Blade Cycle & Zane's Snowmobile, 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter and 70669 Cole’s Earth Driller LEGO® NINJAGO® sets.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular action toys from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 11” (29cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep when closed.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks, Playability, Parts - Has it allKajoN | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven though I am not familiar with the Ninjago TV series, I still had to get this set. I am a big fan of building sets and even though this one specifically is aimed at younger audiences (as can be seen per the action elements of the set), folks looking for simply a better display set will be satisfied. The monastery is not perfect, let us get that clear right now, but I do not regret my purchase one bit. Let us start with the highlights Overall build – the combination of red-white walls together with the black rooftops and golden decorations go together very well and create a rather harmonic sight. The combination is also reminiscent of various traditional building in the far east. I also appreciate the variation and number of details the designers were able to put into the set – the lamps, sakura tree, complex gate… Bricks used – the set includes not only a variety of traditional smaller bricks and decorative elements, but a surprisingly high amount of larger bricks, such as brick number 6074910 (10 times) and brick number 245401 (17 times!!!). A bit off topic, but I always appreciate when a set is made up not only from solely small or solely large bricks, but is a combination of both. Especially for LEGO fans, that with to use the bricks to build something else from the set. Minifigs – Detailed printing not only on the torso, but the legs as well, two faces, I can not complain. What I really like is the fact, that apparently the set contains all the main Ninjas. Action elements – personally, I use the set solely for display purposes, but the set does include plenty of playability – to play with your kids, nieces and nephews… from a rotating wall to a flying chicken. What I do not like at all Stickers – I am not a big fan of stickers, and even though this particular set does not contain many, I always prefer bricks with printing. And I am saying this even though the stickers LEGO delivers with their sets are of very high quality. Some food for thought As mentioned earlier, stickers. Also, additional walls between the front part and back part would have been great, to create a nice circular arena. Now when I want to connect the front and back parts, the monastery looks like an oval with just a small yard from above. Last, but not least, some additional foliage would have been nice. The sakura tree may is a great addition to the set and the set could have included more of that. Overall impression The LEGO set 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu is a great set for not only Ninjago fans. It includes many elements interesting not only to younger LEGO fans, but older ones as well. It is very nice as a display set and personally, I may just get the 80105 Chinese New Year Temple Fair set, just because of this one, even though they are of different sub-themes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monastery of Spinjitzu
- October 11th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Zeal | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son is big lninjago builder, he has bult almost all ninjago lego but he faced difficulties to build monastery of spinjitzu., pieces doesn't like to stick together.15 October 2019Keith, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry your son is having some trouble keeping his new Monastery of Spinjitzu together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll stick together and hold up to play when they’re built as shown in the instructions. Since his set seems like it's not very sturdy, you might want to double-check his build. Even the best builders sometimes place a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can start to cause problems with stability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like some help looking over the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't sticking together as they ought to be, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Monastery of Spinjitzu
- December 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What Fans Have Been Waiting For!MudTail | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe original interpretation of the monastery in 2011 was a wall with a door in the center with a few kinetic play features but after 7(8) years we got a full enclosed build to represent the monastery! The build on it's own is pretty slim with the center back of the build being built on a six wide plate and the two sections to the left and right of it being built on 4 wide plates. The representation of the roofing is done with nice detail all around and the center gate is built nicely. The minifigures in this set are nothing exclusive since all the ninja and Wu come in the spinners and cheaper sets in general and Wyplash is a mix of the pieces used for Nuckal and Kruncha in 70665 with a rice hat. So if you plan on buying over sets from this wave this isn't one you buy for the figures. The play features are interesting with one of them using new gear pieces for 2019 and two others relying on using the two "ninja battle platforms" included with the set. If these features aren't for you if you have some spare pieces around they should be easy to remove as I did. Overall this was a set that was worth the wait and I can't wait to see what other structures LEGO will be introducing in the upcoming Ninjago waves.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monastery of Spinjitzu
- May 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gopuna | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved the experience of building it, fantastic detailing overall and a steal for it's value. I enjoyed everything about it and believe this is one of the best sets lego has put out there.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monastery of Spinjitzu