Uncover amazing things at the Jungle Exploration Site, featuring a plane wreck with opening cockpit, amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and winch, heavy observation truck with minifigure cab, folding crane arm, observation room and space for the included motorbike on the back, plus an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cab, and cave and temple build. Includes 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a pilot, 2 drivers and 4 scientist/explorers, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Features an amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, winch, spinning rotors and pontoons, plus a heavy observation truck with an articulated crane arm, room for the kayak on top and motorcycle on the back, and an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cockpit and storage compartments.
- Also includes a plane wreck build with opening cockpit and room for a box, a cave with leopard pounce function, a temple with boulder release and trapdoor functions, plus a buildable Venus flytrap with closing ‘mouth’.
- Remove the top of the truck to access the observation room.
- Lift up the plane’s cockpit with the crane arm to discover the treasure.
- Push the release function on the back of the cave to make the leopard pounce.
- Lower the helicopter winch and haul away the treasure.
- Pull the vine to send the boulder tumbling.
- Pull the lever to release the temple trapdoor.
- Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider.
- Accessory elements include a map, 2 boxes, one red crystal, one red diamond, 2 golden frog statues, boulder, shovel, crowbar, chicken leg, machete, compass, axe, paddle and a buildable campfire.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Heavy observation truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Amphibious vehicle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Kayak measures over 4” (12cm) long.
- Plane and temple build measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Venus flytrap build measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Crocodile figure measures over4” (11cm) long.
- Leopard figure measures over 3” (8cm) long.
- June 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantMontyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this new theme especially the fact that there're 3 big cat figures in the entire range. Similar themes like the City Forest, the police station had a bear but I think it was the only set in the range that came with one. I do agree with the previous review though there isn't much space for all the Minifigures in the vehicles. I think I'll modify mine to accommodate the Minifigures. Over all fantastic theme.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- December 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Set With Varied Content.Joefish |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you only buy one of the Jungle themed sets, make it this one - it has everything! You really are getting the best of all the other sets put together - an amphibious six-wheeled buggy, a larger Land Rover with a motorbike on the back; a float-landing helicopter, one of the new kayaks, the new snapping plant, a fantastic leopard, a crocodile, and a crashed plane and temple site to explore. The models use the bright yellow-orange colour introduced in the Chima sets rather than the normal LEGO yellow, and look excellent in the jungle envrionment. Play features include a trap door in the temple, a hidden cave for the leopard, a cargo winch on the helicopter and a removable roof on the Land Rover with lab equipment inside. And the plant is rigged with an elastic band to snap shut. The only disappointment is the leopard is not quite as cool as the tiger in the Air-Drop set, and the crashed plane has uneven wing parts, leaving you without a matched pair of wings to build alternate models. However, the parts and models it does contain more than make up for any such shortcomings.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- June 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe set is great in general, but I feel Lego could have made a helicopter and or more room in the big truck to pose minifigures. Also it could have had some bushes for play.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Exploration Site
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jungle Explorers AwesomnessI would recommend this to a friend!This is a really cool lego set. The temple has two awesome functions. If a scientist was to grab the jewel, there is a lever to push the scientist into the water feature, where the croc awaits him. The other feature is, if you pull on the vine, it will deploy the boulder function. On the old, crashed, cargo plane, you can open the cockpit to reveal a snake and a crate of gold. The leopard function is a push handle on the back. The vehicles are exceptional, except the helicopter. It needs more space. The price to piece ratio is poor. Since it is 813 pieces, it needs to be around $80.00. This is a neat Lego City Set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site