Play out epic LEGO® brick adventures with the LEGO Star Wars™ 75228 Escape Pod vs. Dewback Microfighters dual pack building toy. This set features an escape pod with big engine detailing and space for the C-3PO and R2-D2 building toy LEGO figures, while the buildable Dewback creature has a posable head and tail, clips for attaching weapons and space on top to sit the Sandtrooper. And with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love sharing the building experience with their friends and family.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: C-3PO and a Sandtrooper, plus an R2-D2 Star Wars droid figure.
- Features a Dewback creature with posable head and tail, weapon attachment points and space to sit the Sandtrooper on top.
- Also features an escape pod with big engine detailing and space for C-3PO and R2-D2.
- Accessory elements include the Sandtrooper's electrobinoculars, shock lance and blaster rifle.
- Share the joy of building with friends and family using the separate building instructions for each building toy.
- Role-play exciting Tatooine planet scenes from Star Wars™: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75223 Naboo Starfighter Microfighter and 75224 Sith Infiltrator Microfighter LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys for even more creative play.
- Dewback measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Escape pod measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Escape Pod and Dewback Setmomaw | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been out of the lego building game for quite a few years and am only just getting back into it again now. This was a fun build and shows how far the detail in the Star Wars sets and minifigs has come over the years. The R2 and 3PO have a very nice print on the body and the 3PO head is likewise impressive. The escape pod as a microship is what you would expect but it probably won't see much use from me as I transfer the R2 and 3PO over to the new'ish Sandcrawler set which oddly omitted them. The star of this set and what I suspect most buy it for is the dewback and it doesn't disappoint. It both looks like a dewback and at the same time captures that cute "chibi" look that you expect from this line. The articulation is well implemented. The sandtrooper is also a fantastic minifig with great printing, a wonderful helmet sculpt and a well designed backpack for the scale. I suspect if Lego had of released this as two separate items the dewback would sell in crazy numbers. I'd pick up a few more and army build but unfortunately as a two pack, this will be my only purchase. The price is probably fair given you get two microfighters. But as I really only wanted the dewback, I went back and forth over getting it. If it was in the $20AUD mark I'd probably grab another for a second dewback. Fingers crossed for a good sale.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Escape Pod vs. Dewback™ Microfighters
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice setZEM06 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a cool set, although it doesn't do much. There aren't any stud shooters or anything, but still a cool set. I love the 2 in 1 Microfighter sets, and I think they should make more. I Think Lego should make a Zam Wessel Airspeeder vs. Anakin's speeder microfighter battle set. It's about time they made a new Zam Wessel minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Escape Pod vs. Dewback™ Microfighters
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Look Sir, Droids"Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe 2019 LEGO Star Wars Micofighters are out and I have to say this set is outstanding! The set "Escape Pod vs. Dewback Microfighters #75228, 177 pieces. Comes with a all new Sandtrooper with re-molded helmet, C-3PO, R2-D2, Escape Pod and Dewback. The build is straight forward and fun. I really enjoyed the Dewback build in this set, the feel and design works perfect in the Microfighters scale. However I feel the Escape Pod is a just a little to compact for C-3PO and R2-D2. But I understand the over all theme of the Micofighters series so in the end I'm ok with this. With lots of little extras in the set I would recommend pick one up, or like me I got two just for the Dewbacks and new Sandtrooper. Happy building to everyonePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Escape Pod vs. Dewback™ Microfighters
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous Dewback!JohnnyThunder97 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall opinion of the set: On hearing about this set it was instantly a must buy; finally a systems brick built Dewback! It’s a delightful little build with many options for posing, and is actually a better scale for the sandtrooper minifigure than either of the previous two moulded Dewback’s included in the various Mos Eisley Cantina sets of the past. I must admit this is my first micro fighter purchase as I’m not such a fan of the distorted scale of the sets- but I do appreciate the appeal of ‘swooshability’ of such small sets for younger children. As much as I love the Dewback, the droid escape pod did little to change my opinion on this, so I can’t see myself becoming invested in the series. Who should buy this set? I ultimately imagine this set will be purchased by two groups of people: children who are the ideal age to be entertained by the micro fighter series, and people like myself who simply can’t resist the Dewback! How are the minifigures? Well to start, to my knowledge this is the first time that there have been 3 minifigures in a microfighter set, so already this set can’t really be criticised in the minifigure department regardless of how the figures turn out! The Sandtrooper with the controversial new ‘large’ stormtrooper helmet in my personal opinion works very very well, and my only wish would be that I could obtain more of them, perhaps in a battle pack of some kind! Otherwise, C3PO is a great figure if you don’t already have him, and R2-D2 gets an appropriate inclusion too, but feels pretty worthless as I think my number of R2’s is pretty solidly into the teens at this point... after 20 years of Star Wars LEGO sets, perhaps it’s finally time for a redesign of that classic astromech design...? Pro’s: -Brick Built Dewback -Lovely new Sandtrooper design -Three minifigures in a microfighter set Con’s: -Yet another droid escape shuttle! -Yet another R2-D2 and C3PO! -Only one Dewback! Personally I pretty desperately want a second Dewback and Sandtrooper, so it’s a shame I can’t purchase one without also obtaining an unusual R2-D2 and C3PO army (though that’s not likely to stop me!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Escape Pod vs. Dewback™ Microfighters