Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO® Technic™ 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes.
Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati
Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan.
Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display. LEGO® Technic™ fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle. Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO® Technic™ motorcycles.
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement. The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair.
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice. It’s also a super challenge for LEGO® Technic™ fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works.
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display. Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model. Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide.
- No batteries are needed for this Ducati motorbike toy. Passion, imagination and a desire to discover something new are all you need.
- It’s easy to get started with this amazing LEGO® set. Just open the box and you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions so building the Ducati toy motorcycle can begin straightaway.
- LEGO® Technic™ engineering toys are designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, featuring realistic movement and mechanisms to help kids and adults explore the world of engineering.
- Quality is important. So, it’s good to know LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards ensuring they connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model toys are put through their paces. Each one is thoroughly tested to make sure every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Challenging set!Cheena1 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ducati Panigale V4 R Lego set is very fun and challenging. Building this with my kids was a very enjoyable experience. It took us around 4 hours to complete it. I love the details that have been added to this bike like the gearbox and suspension. The finished product is very durable as my kids have been playing with it and all the pieces have stayed intact. Overall, I'm very happy with the design and details of this bike and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a challenging Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- September 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ooof!I would recommend this to a friend!The Ducati Panigale V4 R was a very fun and very challenging build. It took us about 4-5 hours to build, but I was working with an 8 year old who kept confusing the pieces. We are fairly experienced lego builders and we have over 100 lego sets yet it was still quite difficult. The windshield on the Ducati was the worst part because it was just a lame piece of plastic but it still looked pretty cool when it was done. This was a technic set, so it was harder to build than a normal set. In the end, the Ducati looked incredible and was super fun to play with! While I would recommend this set to adults, I think I prefer regular lego sets more.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Ducati Panigale V4 R
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0State of the ArtWahidBabu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is purely amazing !!! My friend bought it for me and this is just classic. Honestly speaking i tired other Lego technic but so far the second best after Bugatti Chiron. While I was making it I thought waste of time and not so cool. But while making the engine and the body part, it blew my mind. It is bigger and bold than I expected. It will be in my permanent collection. Just one feedback to LEGO. The parking stand is super cool however the red brick to the hole could have been long enough to stick it tighter. Check out my photosPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- December 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It was fun to build and tuneTalonijus | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It was fun to build this set. However, some exterior details could be a little bit more precise. On the other hand, it is a Lego technic, not creator. The most advanced and fun part was to make DIY illumination for this bike. It looks cool now on my shelf.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R