LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Carnage (76199) takes your construction skills into the Marvel Universe as you recreate the nightmarish features of the alien super villain.
Authentic details to build and display
From the low, red brow to the protruding jaw packed with bayonet-like teeth, this LEGO brick replica of Carnage provides Marvel movie fans and model-making enthusiasts with a building experience that is challenging yet highly rewarding. With a stylish name plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will look even more impressive displayed alongside other LEGO comic-book creations.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Construct your own LEGO® brick replica of the merciless super villain Carnage, with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Carnage (76199).
- This 546-brick project captures all the monstrous alien’s authentic details – from its low, red brow to its bayonet-like teeth – and stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached.
- The satisfaction of a job well done will last long after the hands-on construction of this collectible piece of Marvel memorabilia is completed.
- This build-and-display iconic super villain is the perfect project for adult Marvel movie fans and model-making enthusiasts.
- The finished model measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 5 in. (15 cm) deep and provides a fascinating conversation starter, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- This premium display model provides a stress-relieving diversion for model makers as Carnage gradually emerges from the LEGO® bricks.
- High-quality, printed instructions are included to ensure you can embark on this fascinating construction project without delay.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- June 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0a surprisingly original productI would recommend this to a friend!This set is really good, extremely eye catching and people will ask you about it when they see it, but if you are looking for a good set to go with this, the venom is the obvious pick, however this may look very repetitive as the literal difference bar colours is the tongue . my two gripes with the set is the eye with a raised eyebrow, the visible stud is jarring and theres no easy fix, and worst of all is he stickers, for an 18+set you expect a quality better than 4+ but oh well, the set looks great with them. so I guess you'll Have to stick with it. Overall amazing set and a great buy when you go see the new venom film 'venom 2: Let there be Carnage'!Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Carnage
- May 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Had fun building this one!HRenee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I got my Venom bust first - it was the last one in the store and I snagged it! After building that one, I went to look for another bust to build and specifically searched for Carnage. I am a huge fan of these two, and was so happy to see they had both! The build was fairly easy, I got through it quickly, only taking a few breaks. I ordered from Target for in-store pickup and my first order was sold out so I had to go to another target to pick one up! It looks amazing, especially next to my Venom bust. I am hoping they make a Scooby-Doo bust next (please recommend)!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnage
- May 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build. Great to display. A+++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was lots of fun to build. It is extremely detailed. The jaw was definitely my favourite part of the build. The biggest flaw in this set had to be the stickers. If you can print a description piece, you can easily print the other pieces. Another flaw, would be that this set is much easier than what they rated it. I think it can easily be built by a 12 year old. But overall, this set is definitely recommended for any Spider-Man fan.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnage
- April 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Much cooler in personI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a big fan of the "Helmet" sets, they make great display pieces. Carnage is one of my favorite Marvel villains and I was really excited to get this set. The build was fun, and it looks but better in person than in pictures. My only critique would be that I wish the parts were printed rather than using stickers.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Carnage