Let kids control a unique superhero clash involving 3 iconic Marvel characters, with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173).
Amazing, blazing Marvel megastars!
Young superheroes are in for non-stop, red-hot action and adventure when teenage web-slinger Spider-Man and super villain Carnage come together with walking-inferno Ghost Rider and his flame-covered, 3-stud shooter supercharger-equipped car. This fun-packed playset will provide kids with endless excitement and entertainment as they build, play out and display scenes with the thrilling trio. For extra creative fun, the downloadable LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173) is a premium playset packed with imaginative play possibilities featuring 3 iconic characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Includes Spider-Man, Carnage and Ghost Rider minifigures. Ghost Rider’s robust, stylish car has a removable roof, removable flames and a 3-stud-shooter supercharger peeking out of its hood.
- The trio of classic Marvel characters, plus the amazing Ghost Rider car, provide kids with endless possibilities to build, play and display as they role-play endless, imaginative superhero adventures.
- For ages 7 and up. This stand-out set is a perfect gift idea for a young superhero’s birthday, holiday or special treat.
- Ghost Rider’s car measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide and looks great on display in kids’ rooms.
- Using the extra elements provided, kids can detach the flames from Ghost Rider’s car and transform it into a sleek, black muscle car.
- For extra building fun, the free LEGO® Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are premium quality and designed to deliver maximum opportunities for imaginative, developmental play.
- LEGO® components satisfy strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set worth getting, but could be a bit betterEightOctora | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe car is a good build with interesting techniques used to get some of the shaping, particularly for areas on the underside. The ability to change out some of the pieces is good idea, but I don't think there's enough to make it a completely worthy inclusion since one side won't have enough of the pieces to match the other side. The car does feel a bit too long from some positions, but it's not too big of an issue. The new Ghost Rider minifigure is the best part, and he looks great. Spider-Man is really nice with the inclusion of arm printing, although we could've used someone else for a 3rd minifigure. The value is around where people expect for the amount of pieces and how much is included. Overall, It's a set I recommend you pick up, but it could be a little bit better.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0He loved itSandra1 |I would recommend this to a friend!I have a 11 year old son who I gave this too for Christmas and asked for his honest review and he said that he loves it and didn't want to stop playing with it. He said that it was a little difficult putting it together but once he figured it out it was simple to do. He played for hours with then and he does not do that with many toys.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of funNessa83 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great product. My sons played for hours with this. Lots of fun for them. It was very easy to play with for them. The play experience was definitely worth the value. I would recommend this to anyone who has little boys in there lives! Plus they love the spider-man and ghost rider so that’s also a big plus!’Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A brilliant Marvel themed Speed Champions set!AHYL1988 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNormally sets like these aren't my kind of thing but I could not ignore Ghost Rider and what is effectively his awesome Charger! First things first, because it's the most obvious thing here, the car is indeed similar to the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car from the Speed Champions set (75893) in terms of sizing and shaping as it is the same 6 stud wide format the older Speed Champions sets were. However, Ghost Rider's version is unbranded, has brick side structures instead of layers of plates, has bigger wider wheels front and back, a very aggressive forward rake, less detailed front and rear but simple and effectively formed with silver modified plates for bumpers either ends to act as ramming bumpers if you want and is actually a little bit longer at 17cm without flames (19cm with flames). The stud shooters which also act as a visual presentation of a supercharger is a tad blocky but it is certainly effective and adds greatly to the playability of the model, as though the car is shooting fire from the engine to fire ahead of itself! The Ghost Rider minifigure is based on the Roberto "Robbie" Reyes depiction and is brilliantly sinister looking with the unique and exclusively menacing head and torso! The Carnage minifigure looks awesome and the tendrils can come together at the front, so for example Carnage's victims can be captured and held in front! The Spiderman minifigure is actually mostly new; the torso and head are brand new for the Spiderman sets for 2021 and have a bit more detail to them, like printing on the arms. However, the trade off for these is the leg piece, is the same single coloured piece from the Spiderman Mech set (76146) which is a bit disappointing as the retired Spider-Man Bike Rescue set only cost £2 more and had a dual coloured leg piece in red and blue. Nevertheless, this is still a very detailed minifigure. Overall, this is a very nice and satisfying set; it is very much a Speed Champions set with Marvel characters and theming, given how the car is similarly scaled to older Speed Champions sets while being priced the same as the newer ones, but with the figures being the focus and that is fine by me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage