Call in the awesome 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ 42092 Rescue Helicopter, with an array of realistic features and functions including spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher. This sturdy LEGO Technic helicopter for kids comes with an authentic red, white and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a futuristic Concept Plane for a double build-and-play experience!
- Features spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher.
- Check out the cool red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the side doors and operate the winch to lower the rescue stretcher.
- This LEGO® Technic™ play helicopter model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This easy to build set is ideal for budding LEGO® Technic™ builders.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Concept Plane.
- Rescue Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- Concept Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ChopperValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy second venture in to the world of Lego Technics and this was a fun build. Probably because I have a tiny bit of experience under my belt now and found the cogs and gears less daunting. It also helps that this is a small kit so there isn't too much gearing to put together. What there is is purely for the propellers so not too onerous. The most awkward bit was attaching the string for the stretcher winch; my sausage fingers did struggle and the ends of the string are a bit dangly as I couldn't get a neat little knot but they don't show with the model on display. Some nicely moulded pieces are included that make for a good looking model when it is completed. As with all the Technics kits there are no mini figures included but I have tried it with one of my Harry Potter figures and they do fit both in the front portion of the helicopter and on the stretcher. So, if bought for play then raid your stash and you can create whatever scenarios you can dream up. Me, I'll leave it on my vehicle shelf to gloat over. Number Of Pieces: 325 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1.75 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- November 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good snack as Lego fanMarineKing | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this lego helicopter by REWE sammlung punkte. Pros: such a small set could make such a good model, the price is very reasonable and mechanic of the rotation of the propeller is the highlight (though the real helicopter doesn't work that way). Cons: the stickers. Actually lots of the lego sets have such problem of using too many stickers. Better print the details on the bricks, because for people with shaking hands, one mistake may ruin the whole playing experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- February 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!LegoN8 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to put together and take apart! Added a lot of good parts to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter
- August 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Has a lot of playability and detailSpriggy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love some of the build techniques and and how all of the gears work. There are a decent amount of stickers but they all blend in with the helicopter and don’t look very “in your face”. I do love the winch system but I wished they gave more instructions on how to tie the knot onto the hook. I had to look up a specific fishing knot to tie it onto the hook. One other criticism is that I wish there was s but more space in the back of the helicopter where you’re supposed to load the stretcher cause the rubber handles where the hook is supposed to hook on to clearly doesn’t fit in the helicopter. Other than that it’s a great set for the price of 40$!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rescue Helicopter