Fire ‘soundwaves’ from Cole’s Quake Mech to save TV reporter Fred Finley from the shark army, with this all-action THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ 70632 Quake Mech building set. The highly posable, uni-wheel Quake Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, fold-up shoulder ‘loudspeakers' with 8 hidden ‘soundwave'-shooting flick missiles, fully posable arms with gripping fists and a big wheel with stabilizer. This ninja set also includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons to intensify the role-play battles.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Cole, Misako, Crusher, Mike the Spike and Fred Finley.
- Quake Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, fully posable arms, gripping fists, fold-up shoulder ‘loudspeakers’ with 4 ‘soundwave’-shooting flick missiles on each shoulder, and a big wheel with stabilizer.
- Weapons include Cole's hammer, Misako's bow and arrow, Crusher's fish sword and Mike the Spike's fish spear.
- Accessory elements include Misako's quiver and Fred Finley's microphone.
- Misako and Fred Finley minifigures are new for December 2017.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Measures over 12” (33cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- April 6th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Set, but...nnjgofn5 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! What an amazing set! It was challenging to put some parts on, but the finished product looks amazing. I love the flags and the flip-out speakers. The speakers flip out really smoothly and same for flipping back in. And the wheel is massive. The minifigures are all good except one. Yep, you guessed it, Misako. I've seen other reviews and a lot talk about how the face is greenish. I bought the set anyway because the rest of it was nice. But it's true, Misako's face looks like she just got off the Destiny's Bounty. In other words, she looks seasick. But other than that, the playability is great. I also don't like it that it relys on stickers for looks. I wish all the stickers were instead printed on. I understand that that would be a lot of work for LEGO, though. That just about wraps things up, and I'll say this: LEGO, you did great with this mech!9 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for the great review! Sorry to hear that Misako's feeling a bit green, but a new face will perk her right up. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to request a replacement.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 27 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Quake Mech
- March 3rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Less one star because..Ardee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the other reviews, the downside is Misako's face. It's a but greenish, instead of the usual yellow. The back of the mech also looks plain. The wheel's twice the size of what I expected. The "legs" are fixed and can't be bent. Lots of things can be moved for this set. The shoulder can be rotated and bent upward. The arms can be rotated and bent. No wrist to spin around. 4 fingers for the hands where you can connect studs inside so the minifigures don't fall off. There's Cole's cockpit with spinning LPs for his control. And of course it has lots of speakers. The shoulders open up to fire 4 of them on each side. Overall, it's a great set. So far I have the Water Strider and The huge Ninjago City. Having them makes me want to complete all their vehicles so maybe I will when the time comes.
Response from LEGO SHOP9 March 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! You’re right. Our first run of Misako’s face did leave her looking a little green. The great news is that we have fixed her up going forward and we have the newer faces available in our replacement parts warehouse. To request a new part, just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces”.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Quake Mech
- November 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Final MechI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Quake Mech is a great set for anyone. I bought mine at Toys R Us a week ago and I just decided to make a review. Cole is a great minifigure to get because he is kinda uncommon and the gunner is ok. Getting the crab helmet again is great and the reporter is ok. Lady Iron Dragon is good except the face looks kinda weird. Printing yellow on black doesn't show up very well. The Quake Mech has a kickstand allowing it to stand up well. The build looks amazing with the other mechs and this set is just fantastic.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech
- February 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Mech so FarI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me just say that this is probably one of my favorite sets (next to the Rock Roader and Morro's Dragon). If you are thinking of buying a nice big set for yourself and you are a Cole fan (or a fan of awesome stuff) then you should buy this! I'll break down the set and get all of the details covered so you can decide if you want the set or not. First I'll talk about the minifigures. The set comes with 5 minifigures; Lady Iron Dragon, Cole, Fred Finley, and two Shark Army dudes. The Cole that it has is the same one you can get from the Manta Ray Bomber (which I got for Cole in the first place). He is a very nice figure to have and this is a cool way to get him if you need him. The Lady Iron Dragon minifigure is awesome to have. I was hoping that she would appear in a set so the fact that she came in this one was awesome and convenient. Fred Finley is okay, nothing too special about him per say. The set also has 2 new Shark Army dudes, so if you have a Shark Army collection to get beat up by the Ninja, these dudes will do. Next I will focus on the set itself. Like I said, it is just beautiful. The attention to detail is impeccable and it makes a great display and play set. For those who wondered how it stood up just like I did, it has a kickstand built in the back so you can easily stand it up. My favorite part of the set is the turntables in the cockpit. He has some AC/DC records playing and that is just awesome to me. Other features that are awesome are the HUGE tire, the arms with articulated fingers, and the shooting speakers. The tire is massive, it's honestly amazing. The way that the lower half of the set is designed looks amazing, especially with the tire. The arms have the shooting speaker mechanism, and let me tell you, this is one swole mech. The arms are big enough to be able to have the articulated hands, so he can pick up Shark Army dudes and fling them across the room. After he has flung them he can shoot them. This whole set is really fun to play with. Overall this is a wonderful set. I can't say that there is one reason you shouldn't get it, because it is so great. Whether you want it for display, playing with, or both, this is an awesome set for all.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech