Toddlers will have loads of fun learning to build and balance with the LEGO® DUPLO® 10884 My First Balancing Animals! Have fun stacking the brightly colored jungle animals on the seesaw in lots of different ways and see how it makes this cute balancing toy tip! The colorful monkey, elephant, tiger and panda animals are easy to build and rebuild with chunky DUPLO bricks, and there are 2 extra bricks to help balance the seesaw or place underneath to hold it steady. DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands.
- Features a seesaw balancing element and 4 buildable animal puzzles: a monkey, tiger, elephant and a panda, plus 2 extra bricks.
- Have fun building the 3D animal puzzles with your young child and develop their language skills as you talk about different jungle animals.
- Stack the animals on this toddler balance toy and move them around to see how it tips.
- Use the extra bricks to hold the seesaw steady and display this colorful animal toy for kids!
- The endless creative play possibilities of LEGO® DUPLO® toys set the stage for toddlers to become creative thinkers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- This animal playset makes an ideal gift for preschoolers.
- Each animal measures over 2” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Seesaw balancing element measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Balancing DUPLO AnimalsJKuntez | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI enjoyed watching my young grandchildren experience this set for the first time. They put together the animals then realized that they could mix and match the different parts to create their own animals. The balancing of the animals per the directions was right on and worked. Stabilizing the rocking base with two x two bricks was just what was needed when the kids did not want to see the animals rock back and forth. Good job!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Balancing Animals
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0MDavid | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Very nice finised parts. My childrens are realy glade to play wity these set of animals.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Balancing Animals