Show your skills as both an engineer and driver with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Mercedes-AMG GT3. Customizable for race or road-driving modes, it features wheels with rubber tires, yellow rims and black trims, a removable front splitter, adjustable and removable rear wing, removable windshield and authentic racing colors and race-graphics stickers. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Mercedes-AMG racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Mercedes-AMG GT3 vehicle features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, yellow rims and black trims, removable windshield, removable front splitter, adjustable and removable rear wing, and authentic Mercedes-AMG design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Customize the front and rear of the vehicle for race or road modes.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Mercedes-AMG racing driver’s helmet and wrench.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide in race mode.
- December 31st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0AMGood day - AMGood build & play!Mitos | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, it was great to get this set in the Mercedes-Benz AMG 50th Anniversary year. Very nice design with rear & front lights-pieces (not stickers as in most other models). You can build two car versions - road GT & his successful racing "brother in arms" from FIA GT3 category. Road car front & racing car side-back details is very similar to their predecessor - SLS AMG (- GT3). So You can create previous model(-s) too, just replacing details or colors (for example - SLS front lights`s role can be fulfilled by front slopes (curved 2 x 1 no studs), just replace dark bluish gray by bright color) - it`s almost 4 in 1. More than build this set I like to redesign it. I don`t like stickers (despite their using in real motorsport) especially when you can create model with the use of prints or even pieces. I understand some production-serie restrictions, so I tried to circumvent it by myself & a little carried away I created a symbiosis both racing models - new GT3 with his predecessor`s elements (see photo 1-2). The main problem that I had faced was the wheel arch (mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/3) design (see pictures 2-3, 1 point). It seemed strange to me that we weren`t given a choice - surface with outside pins or without. It`s a children's toy - not scale model, of course, but as You can see (photo 1-2) model looks more accurate & proportionally with other mudguard (4 x 2 1/2 x 1 2/3) & tile. Moreover, it allows You to place the aerodynamics louvers (stickers like in set, or print, or modified tile 1 x 2 (by the way, hope to see flat-tile version of slope 18 2 x 1 x 2/3 with 4 slots that I used for radiator grille)) in the right place - on the top of the front wheels fenders. That's why I'd like to see this mudguard upgrade with its 4-pin plate at a lower level. A second and less considerable difficulty is palette of available colors. I marked the list of pieces with their desired colors (see 3rd picture). It would be great if LEGO took into account all this wishes. I wish You all also Happy New Year! From Russia with love & passion since 1985. Thank You very much & Good Luck!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mercedes-AMG GT3
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Speed Champion SetLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This vehicle fits in great at our race track. One of the kids favorites, good lines, easy build. A lot to like here. Even comes with a spare hood. Highly recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Mercedes-AMG GT3
- September 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Didomab | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Yay! My hubby loved Mercedes AMG so I decided to get this one and makes it for him. Cool and we love it. The wheels go well and the color is nice.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mercedes-AMG GT3
- April 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OMG! An AMG!MiahRedbrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love building Speed Champions sets and the Mercedes-AMG GT3 was no exception. The first thing that stood out to me off the shelf was the colors. The grey and yellow are really unique compared to most of the other cars in this line, especially the yellow rims. They really stand out! The minifigure is one of my favorites in the Speed Champions sets. That black racing suit with the yellow stripe is pretty hard to beat. This is the first one that I have built that has an extra front end that is easily interchangeable. That way you can customize its look! I'm one of the few people who love applying decals and this car has plenty of them but they are clear! This is one of the first sets that have had clear stickers. For me it seems to make the placement a little easier and it didn't compromise contrast in colors. I can't finish up without mentioning the spoiler. It's one of the best and more unique in the Speed Champions set. I consider this a must-have for Speed Champions collector's and Lego car fans alike. Even if you're not of fan of Mercedes you can't go wrong with this build and the end result is a great looking car that looks right at home next to all the others.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mercedes-AMG GT3