LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
Build your own LEGO® brick picture frame and handy trinket boxes with this fun set. Follow the building instructions to create either a portrait or landscape frame and use it to display your favorite photo. Then build the two handy storage boxes that look like oversized LEGO bricks—perfect for keeping all your bits and pieces together.
- Features a buildable photo frame and 2 buildable trinket boxes.
- Photo frame can be built in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Building instructions included.
- Photo frame holds a 6” (15cm) x 4” (10cm) picture.
- Photo frame in landscape orientation measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- December 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I was FRAMED!!AZmmk |I would recommend this to a friend!So I purchased these as office gifts for my Lego Fan Boys, and lets just say they loved it. I liked the option of having either landscape or portrait frames. I also loved that the frame is classic white; which appealed to me for the modern look, instead of the traditional lego board look or the other classic colors. Plus I like how either color or black and White pictures pop in the frame. My fan boys liked how the container boxes resemble the look of large DUPLO Blocks. So now both of my guys can say they where Framed by LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- December 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Functional buildingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed the clever design of this set, and love that it includes instructions for both portrait and landscape shaped frames.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- June 16th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A little misleadingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build. Love the buildable bricks that can be used for storage. Unfortunately, when it came time to put the 4×6" picture in to the frame, that's where this set disappoints. Yes, the frame holds a 4×6" picture, but the viewable area in the frame is only 3 3/8"×5". So, yeah, if you're looking to display a 4×6" picture in this frame, be ready to either resize it, or crop it like crazy.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- February 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MAKE A PICTURE BETTER?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTHIS REALLY DOES MAKE YOUR PICTURE BETTER! IT IS CUTER WHEN YOU SEE IT PUT TOGETHER IN HAND WITH A PERSONAL PHOTO IN IT. REALLY EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame