Fans of racing toys will love building these LEGO® Speed Champions Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X (76899) replica model cars. With 2 cool race cars in this building set, kids can create epic races or proudly display the LEGO replicas in their bedrooms. The fun is in the details New for January 2020, the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO race car competes in the fastest one-make championship in the world and boasts brilliantly realistic details including a shark fin and front diffuser. The Lamborghini Urus ST-X toy car is also new and is the world’s first racing Super SUV to compete on the track and off-road. Recreate race-day action! LEGO Speed Champions model kits let car enthusiasts of all ages build mini versions of their favorite cars from LEGO bricks and recreate all the thrills and spills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these exciting toy cars are now bigger and more authentic than ever.
- Stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO® Lamborghini race cars packed with authentic details. This building kit is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action.
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO® replicas come with a start line with ’lights’, plus 2 racing driver minifigures.
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO® Speed Champions debut. This is a collectible set to build model cars to show off at home or use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas.
- This 659-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great LEGO® gift. The car toy playset inspires independent play or the fun can be shared with friends.
- Speed Champions toy racing cars are now 25% bigger. The Lamborghini Huracán model measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, and both cars are the perfect size to play with at home or on the go.
- No batteries are required for this building set – it’s ready to play with once built. These toy model cars are fueled solely by kids’ imaginations, so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Lamborghini toy playset to a rookie LEGO® builder? Don’t worry! The bricks come with simple, easy-to-follow instructions so the fun can start straight away.
- LEGO® Speed Champions construction toy car sets let racing fans build and display toy models of their favorite cars and recreate all the epic drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 5 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Set and DetailTex3285 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing with the level of detail for both cars. The start/finish line is also pretty nice with the feature to make is switch between red/green. The size of the cars is nice with being able to fit two people inside!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in about 24 hoursAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Too crammed in the cockpitIrisbobiris | 25-34Purchased for: SelfSo I've just built the green Lamborghini Urus(my 3rd set from new line up) and for being such a big SUV/Crossover the driver is just crammed in such a small cockpit. Even when the driver is wearing the racing helmet, it's still such a tight fit. Doesn't make it very playable, more like a display piece. I've bought the Nissan GTR(2door coupe) and Jaguar(4door sedan) sets, and its the main complaint I have about them. Just feels like more pieces to cram in to get the piece count up but doesn't really help the build, functionality or accuracy. If the cars are gonna be bigger, then add more functionality or a more accurate build of the car. I unfortunately am not happy with the 2 seat direction Lego is going.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally some Lamborghini LEGO!MasterJumpyFace | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love this set. I personally think LEGO did a fantastic job representing Lamborghini in LEGO form. The only complaint I have is the sheer amount for stickers, but I understand why they are needed. Now all we need is a Creator Expert Aventador! Well done LEGOPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two studs wider!Gerard | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was my first encounter with the new generation of 8-stud wide Speed Champions. As a former skeptic, I'm now super excited for what's to come. The new format adds 33% more width to the cars and an enormous breadth of possibilities for replicating iconic automotive designs. As the first cab off the rank (the first build in this set), the super bold styling of the Huracan is a great challenge to the new format and a testament to what can be achieved. The bigger scale is reflected in a markedly longer build time than former Speed Champions which feels unfamiliar, but the building process of either car shows off a very familiar degree of innovation of design. The Huracan distills all the characteristic Lamborghini design cues delighfully in the scale. The Urus ST-X is an SUV. A Lamborghini SUV is upsetting to purists and would've been difficult to design in a way that's faithful to the prototypical Lamborghini form in real life - and especially so in Lego! Despite that, this Speed Champions interpretation is still a super bold model and an enjoyable build. The sticker sheets with either build are big, intimidating and a bit surprising. I initially expected that the larger scale may have eased the reliance on stickers. However, most of the stickers for either car are for livery - they're not a lazy substitute for innovate use of Lego pieces which is my favourite quality of the Speed Champions series. I also came into this build suspicious about the size of the wheels meeting the new scale of the Speed Champions cars. In hindsight, my feelings are still unresolved, but the wheels certainly aren't a distraction from the overall design in the case of these two Lamborghinis. Speed Champions have always struck a balance between accuracy and playability, as they must (which is easy to lose sight of when you're nerding out over the size of wheels). This new scale of Speed Champions are a super nice size in hand and can drift around a table with ease. Looking forward to building the remainder of the new range!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO