Drive in style with this sleek open-top Green Cruiser, featuring a green, white and black color scheme, tinted windshield, opening front trunk and rear hood, detailed engine, and a large two-minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard and steering wheel. The 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model has a three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration, and rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a Truck.
- Features a tinted windshield, detailed dashboard, opening front trunk and opening, transparent rear hood with detailed engine.
- Check out the fresh green, white and black color scheme.
- Large cockpit with room for two minifigures (not included).
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 120 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a rugged Truck.
- Green Cruiser measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Fast Boat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- June 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ideal starter setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Green Cruiser, a great little set in the Lego Creator range. It makes three sets: a cruiser, a truck and a speedboat. My favourite is the cruiser because it has a cool feature at the back where you can open the engine bay. I was disappointed that this did not come with any mini-figures, however, I feel this is a great entry into Lego for anyone. Great value for money and would definitely recommend.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser
- July 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Annual Masterpiece!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEvery year, LEGO creates a LEGO Creator 3-in-1 vehicle, and this year was no different. The green cruiser is beautifully designed, and just like any other LEGO set, it allows for the builder to customize the set however they want! For example, I wanted the car to have an actual trunk, so I removed all the pieces to make up the engine and added a few pieces on the bottom, and now you can easily fit an entire minifig in there! I can't wait to see what LEGO has in store next year! I'm hoping for a purple hot rod!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Cruiser
- July 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Creator 3 in 1 value for money!DrSmith |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought two of these sets in an airport (other is 31072 Extreme Engines) for mucking about with. These sets are excellent value for money if your looking for something for your kids or grandchildren, as they come with a lot of interesting pieces in different colours allowing you to experiment. I have not built the actual instruction models yet; I wanted to combine the two sets I bought and make my own models. I've attached a photo of a Hot Rod using various pieces. This is the beauty of Creator... I especially like the green and yellow pieces in this set and the wheels which can be reversed to look like Slot mags, or spoked alloys. You can of course fit in a Mini-Figure as well, which allows further play options. Next, I'll follow the instructions, but maybe change it here and there.... Overall, great fun, and very good value.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser
- July 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My kind of ride!zai24x |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw these for sale at Walmart and couldn’t resist! I needed the green parts, the windshield, and the wheels! I bought two! Pros: good scale! I usually build all of my cars in this scale! Nice look! The box understates the total look! It’s really agrressive! Plenty of space for modification, Handle brick so you can attack steering wheel to both right and left had roads. Cons: Felt incomplete! The cabin chows from underneath! The dash had exposed studs! I fixed those two problems with 5 pieces! The alternate builds are really lame and lacking! the minifigures sit crazy high! The sides barely cover the sides of the legs! So all in all, an okay set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser