This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ version of Elsa from Disney Frozen is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all her iconic details, including flowing blond hair and blue dress, plus a buildable collector’s baseplate for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ version of Elsa features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from the Disney Frozen movie, including flowing blond hair and blue dress.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the Disney blockbuster Frozen movie, and many more from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create super-cool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Queen Elsa stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- August 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small but Fun Build!PurpleFish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis BrickHeadz Elsa only includes 130 pieces, but it's jam-packed full of details, from the iconic braid to the detail on her dress! I bought this for my friend's 6-year-old daughter, and she was pleased and surprised to see one of her favorite Disney princesses in BrickHeadz form. The build itself is rather easy, although my friend's daughter did need some help from her older sister. You'll need to pay attention to the part where the hair is built; the small round pieces are tricky to keep track of! Anyways, as for the overall look of Elsa, I'd say it's an accurate representation of the animated character from the movie. Her braid is full of dimension and texture, and it really looks as if it's going over her shoulder! Plus, the printed piece for the front of her dress really compliments her iconic look! This set is a must have for any Frozen lover, and would go really well with the Anna/Olaf BrickHeadz (which I have!)Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elsa