Recreate Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi’s memorable Duel on Mustafar from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith with this action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playset (75269) for kids! The buildable Mustafarian mine has sliding, rotating platforms for the 2 Lightsaber-wielding minifigures to do battle. The construction model also folds out and has a cool lava explosion function to inspire unlimited adventures. Interactive instructions! This LEGO set comes with printed building instructions. Kids can also use Instructions PLUS, available within the free LEGO Life app, to let them zoom in on, rotate and visualize the mine while building the real thing. Awesome! With love from LEGO Star Wars universe! Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. There is a huge array of sets for play and display that make great gift ideas for fans of all ages.Building Instructions
- Iconic Star Wars™ rivals? Check! Lightsabers? Check! ‘Molten lava’ explosion function? Check! This foldout LEGO® set (75269) has all youngsters need to role-play Anakin vs. Obi-Wan battles on the planet Mustafar!
- Kids can build a Mustafarian mine and place the Lightsaber-wielding Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi LEGO® minifigures on sliding, rotating platforms to recreate the epic Lightsaber Duel on Mustafar.
- Both minifigures are new for January 2020, with burnt, battle-worn clothingdecorations, and there are lots of LEGO® bricks to inspire young fans to build creatively with other LEGO Star Wars™ sets.
- There are many ways to play with this 208-piece LEGO® set, making it a fun birthday gift or Christmas present for boys and girls aged 7+ to introduce them to LEGO Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- The Mustafarian mine measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep – a compact size for portability – and opens up to a width of 9” (23cm) for alternative play experiences.
- Power up kids’ imaginations with this battery-free Mustafar building toy playset, encouraging them to develop their creativity while playing out fun adventures inspired by Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- Easy-to-follow Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, allow even younger builders to visualize this construction model from all angles as they build it, adding to their feelings of awesomeness!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building kits are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to relive scenes from Star Wars saga, create their own unique stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- Builders will not need Jedi powers to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- August 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A duel that won’t be forgotten... IN LEGO!!!LegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice Lego set! Great price, and fun, too! I think the only thing that would make this better is a Darth Vader minifigure. Would recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Duel on Mustafar™
- April 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great small setDS612 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the iconic duels in the Star Wars saga. I like how it’s nice and compact and captures the main theme of episode 3. Mini figures are great and I really love the angry face Anakin Skywalker. Can’t really think of anything that is bad with this set for the price. Highly recommend getting it before it retires.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Duel on Mustafar™
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0IT'S OVER ANAAAKIN!legomaniac360 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!PROS: -- The clearest thing I have to say about this set is that it's really cool how it can fold to be either a horizontal chase-like scene or a square one. It's not obvious that it's capable of this, but it is. The set has clearly had talented design work put into it, and said work shows. -- This is also not obvious, but the platforms are on /tracks/, meaning you have a dynamic battlefield. -- So the first thing a lego enthusiast will see looking at this set is all the trans. orange pieces -- and it certainly doesn't disappoint on that front, there are 48 in total including the extra piece. As is known, trans. pieces are relatively rare and great for making beautiful things, such as spaceships. -- The droid is just very cute. Such adorable trans. purple eyes. -- Double expressions for Ani/Kenobi. --------- CONS: -- There's a flick-fire for three lava studs, meant to be a spray of lava or a burst of sparks, but if you lift one end of the battlefield even a little, they'll fall out quite promptly. This felt a little tacked on, enough so that I kinda just want to ignore the whole mechanism. In addition, flick-fire missiles should be large, they absolutely should not be a trio of easy to lose studs. -- The lavamill doesn't spin. Why? Heaven knows. I mean, /yes/ half of it is drenched in /lava/, but when has that ever stopped a /lavamill/ from spinning? -- Really makes me wish 'Darth Vader Transformation' was still available. T_T Anyway, this is the first set I've bought in a while, and it's quite exciting. The issues are minor, excusable, and I'm happy to be getting back into lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Duel on Mustafar™
- June 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Duel on mustafar setBroderick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I saw this set, so I saved up my money and bought. It was definitely worth the wait as there are many play features, such as Obi-wan and Anakin being able to have a lightsaber fight, A shield being able to fall down, and the best part is being able to make the set clip into another position. I was really happy with this set, and if you’re a lego star wars fan you should buy this for sure.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Duel on Mustafar™