Exciting high-sea adventures await ninja fans with this unique and super-cool LEGO® NINJAGO® Catamaran Sea Battle (71748) playset. One of the 2 included catamarans splits in to 3 separate boat toys, one of which features a mini prison, so kids have all they need to enjoy hours of imaginative play.
Premium NINJAGO playset
This ninja toy comes with 6 minifigures: Island Jay, Island Kai and Island Zane and their enemies Chief Mammatus, Thunder Keeper and Rumble Keeper, all of whom are armed with an array of spears, swords and shields to enhance the battle action for kids.
Best gifts for creative play
NINJAGO toys open up a world of exciting adventures. Little builders will love putting together these cool toys before teaming up with their ninja heroes to learn crucial life skills as they battle a cast of evil villains with an amazing collection of dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Catamaran Sea Battle (71748) is an action-packed ninja playset featuring 2 catamarans, one of which splits into 3 boats, so kids can stage thrilling clashes at sea.
- Includes 6 minifigures from the NINJAGO® TV series: Island Jay, Island Zane and Island Kai, who take on Chief Mammatus, Rumble Keeper and Thunder Keeper – all with cool weapons!
- The Keepers' battle catamaran has 2 spring-loaded shooters and can split into 3 separate boats, one with a mini prison for the ninjas, and one featuring 2 stud shooters and a casket of diamonds.
- The ninjas’ own catamaran toy features 2 spring-loaded shooters and can fold up into speed mode and fold back out for attack mode.
- This 780-piece battle set provides a fun-filled build for kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift that will wow their friends.
- The Keepers' catamaran measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) tall, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide – a great size to display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), Jungle Dragon (71746) and The Keepers’ Village (71747).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets any ninja fan will be proud to own and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their heroes.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from some of the highest-quality materials, ensuring they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- March 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Baddie Boat with Fun FeaturesDrustan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!A big, beautiful baddie boat and a smaller, less impressive but functional ninja boat make for a fun play and display set. BUILD: These ships are not like much else that has been in NINJAGO for a while, and was a unique shape and build because of that. There were some standout techniques used, especially how the shaping for the Kai's vehicle came together, that I had never seen before. Even though both ships are catamarans, the builds are quite different and there isn't much repetition. PLAY: We are finally starting to get more substantial antagonist builds in NINJAGO, and there is a lot of play value with having a big ship to battle in play scenarios. The extending sides function on the red ship work smoothly, and it is also fun having the multipurpose sides to the brown ship that can split off. DISPLAY: The brown and teal of the big boat is such a smooth color scheme, and it's something I hope we can see more of as it works so well here. In contrast, the flame orange and red of the smaller boat is a bit garish, even though it looks good on its own. The quantity of nice figures and the two dynamic boats offer lots of possible display scenarios.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely must have set!!!LegoPros | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is an amazing set to have. Both Catamaran's are absolutely amazing and colorful. I built this set with my 6 year old son. He started with Kai's Catamaran while I was working with the larger one. He had no issues building it without sticker frustration. He was done before I completed the main section of the larger Catamaran. We worked on the smaller boats that attach to the Catamaran together. He immeditely captured Jay and we started the race on the rug, our imaginary ocean :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOW.seswrt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. What's great is that both sides can put a real sea battle fight with the Ninja doing their best too face a goliath type beast of a ship that can detach it's sides too overwhelm the Ninja if they chose too end the battle quickly. This set as I will type, looks amazing anywhere you put it and is fun too build and play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An amazing site and great intro to ninjagoLEGOryan4410 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLooking at this set and the other jungle sets based off of season 14 I am amazed. This is the first ninjago set that I have gotten and I am so please. As a sucker for interiors I was at first dissatisfied however the play features make up for it in every way. The fact that both boats have amazing features that are so great for play make me very pleased. The set is expensive however the features make up for it. In addition these jungle ninja figures are the best ninjas I have ever seen and I love the new molds and prints. The jungle villains are also great figs with great colors and prints.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catamaran Sea Battle