Check out the hustle and bustle of LEGO® City with the awesome downtown 60200 Capital City set! This cool life in the city set features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, museum construction site, kiosk with seat, electric car charging stand and a skate ramp with basketball hoop and climbing wall. This super-fun set also includes a crane with moving arm, a double-decker tour bus, ice cream tuk-tuk, electric car, sports car and a police motorbike, plus 13 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® minifigures: a hotel bellhop, hotel customer, bus driver, ice cream attendant, skateboarder, street musician, city traffic cop, 2 construction workers, tourist, IT businessperson, kiosk attendant and a museum caveman.
- Features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, umbrella, lounge chair and opening doors, a museum construction site, an electric car charging station with plug, fast-food kiosk with seat, plus a skate ramp half-pipe with climbing wall and basketball hoop.
- Also includes 6 vehicles: a sports car, double-decker tour bus with opening door and seats on the roof, an ice cream tuk-tuk with umbrella, crane with moving arm and lowering hook, electric car and a police motorbike with bubble light element.
- Accessory elements include a basketball, 2 hot dogs, microphone stand, guitar, skateboard, camera, newspaper, cup, crate, trash can and a safety barrier.
- Raise building materials into place by turning the knob on the crane arm.
- Plug the electric car into the charging station to pretend to recharge for the drive home.
- Hop on the skateboard and pull daring tricks on the half-pipe.
- Hotel measures over 9” (23cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Museum construction site measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Kiosk measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Skate ramp measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Crane measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Double-decker bus measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Sports car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- August 27th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hit and Miss. Modular Lite/Add on set?Emmett | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: *Minis are great. Lots of fun accessories. I appreciate the construction worker helmet w/ pony tail. My wife and I love the hats with feminine hair built into them. Love the caveman. *Vehicles are solid builds. Nice to see Lego standardizing vehicle sizes. About the same scale as the Speed Champions cars (6 dots wide). Crane was really fun build and has been the focus of play for the kids (ages 9-11). *Hotel and Cafe are detailed and great for display or play. *Great items to enrich a Modular city display like the ice cream truck, skateboard ramp, and electric car. Cons: *Musuem. Museum looks and feels like a throw away piece. Small, void of detail, and overall underdeveloped as an idea. Detailed buildings are a huge draw for me in +$100 sets, and in that regard the museum is sort of a dream crusher. Instead of tying the entire set together, it comes across as an empty white box. Maybe could've combined the cafe and museum into one bigger multi purpose building??? Overall, a great set for play or display. Could be epic if combined with the new City Donut Shop set 60233 to create a rich downtown display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Capital City
- March 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.060200 city square reviewMark12345 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI think that this Lego city set is a good addition to any Lego city and a good item to play with for Lego fans of all ages. The buildings in this set are quite well designed though the interior of the museum is a big let down as it is unusual to find a complete, detailed Lego museum. The hotel structure is very good and the inside is quite detailed and would fit in well with any Lego town or city.I like the idea of the little ice cream van/stand and it goes well with the nice looking burger shop, the tour bus also helps to set the scene. I think that the crane goes quite well with the museum to help fix the problem of the museum let down. The vehicles in the set are a nice addition to a fan’s Lego collection though I am not quite sure that the mini skate park goes that well with the theme. If you are looking for a good, big addition to your city, this set is a great buy and overall, I think it’s a good set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Capital City
- July 6th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A difficult purchaseLittlechap46 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThere are many nice features and graphics with this set. The kiosk and tuk tuk are great, great playability with many options. However, the price is very high and this set does not represent good value for money. However having bought all the other town / city centres it had to be added to the collection. Careful lego there is only so much your loyal customer base is willing to spend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Capital City
- October 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New Capital City SetLegodigital | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot my set at Argos where they had a third off the price so got it for £79. It was a good set to build and took just over four hours to build the full set each element at a time. All the instruction books are numbered and inside show you which numbered bags you will need to begin building. I built the buildings first which were easy to put together then all the vehicles then all the minifigures. I ave to say the double Decker open top tour bus looks really good and is a favourite element of this set and also the ice cream Tuk Tuk vehicle is really cute and a bit different. A lot of people think at £119:99 this set is a bit pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it does come with 13 minifigures which alone would be about £3 each, and if each element was a separate set/kit you could pay more to buy them all so the fact you get all this in the one box actually is god value for money. I have the hospital, and police station and fire station and the airport sets and the passenger train set too and this new set allows me to create my own Lego town. I also have the now retired town square set too and this new set goes well with this. I really like this set its a good addition to the Lego City range. and its one you could add to with other sets as I have.The Lego modular buildings sets are out of a lot of people's price range, so sets like this allow you to create a townscape in a cheaper way, I also added some Lego road base plates so I can create my own town. This is a good intermediate set in terms of build-ability.And I'm glad I could add this to my expanding Lego townscape collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Capital City