Bee Mario Power-Up PackLEGO® Super Mario™
A fun and imaginative gift with LEGO® purchases over $3300, valid 16/5/22-30/5/22 while supplies last.*Learn more
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Bring an extra buzz of excitement to the LEGO® Super Mario™ play experience with this Bee Mario Power-Up Pack (71393). It features an interactive bee suit for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), which gives the player a chance to earn extra digital coins for ‘flying’ and triggers buzzing-bee sounds. This set makes a super gift for trend-setting kids who own the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course 71360 set, which includes LEGO Mario, or the 71387 set, which includes a LEGO® Luigi™ figure.
Find illustrated building instructions in the pack and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also offers a safe forum for children to share their ideas, inspiration for ways to build and play, plus other fun features.
Unlimited creative fun
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring iconic Super Mario characters into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to build their own unique levels for solo or group play.
- Create a buzz in LEGO® Super Mario™ play with this Bee Mario Power-Up Pack (71393), featuring an interactive suit for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included).
- This brick-built accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) or the LEGO® Luigi™ figure in the Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (71387).
- When LEGO® Mario™ wears this suit, players earn extra digital coins for making him ‘fly’, and buzzing-bee sounds are triggered when the figure is flying around.
- The pack also has flowers and green ‘grass’ LEGO® elements that children can add to the level they create, and illustrated instructions are included so kids can build with ease.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app features instructions, inspiration for creative ways to build and play, and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- This collectible building toy makes a fantastic birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up to customize their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
- Other LEGO® Super Mario™ Power-Up Packs are available to use with the Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, including the Frog Mario Power-Up Pack (71392).
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring popular Super Mario characters into the real world, giving fans unlimited possibilities to expand, rebuild and create their own unique levels.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met demanding industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, strong connection every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
My Favorite of the suits
I would recommend this to a friend!When I first saw this suit, I got really excited. I played Super Mario Galaxy 2 a lot when I was younger (and still do sometimes) and so I instantly recognized this one and fell in love with it immediately. You jump to fly, and you have about 4 seconds of fly time. Like the game, you can run out of energy and refuel by landing. If you land before his energy runs out, you get coins, if you wait too long, you receive none. This suit looks great (although I think they need a special piece for the suits that have the “hoods” rather than hats, like penguin, propeller, tanooki, etc.), and Luigi looks good on it too. My only complaint is I wish the fly time would be a little bit longer, even if by a couple of seconds. I would give this four stars, but it deserves the extra star because I love bee suit, so I really enjoyed this one. Definitely recommend!Play Experience3.0Building Experience2.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?55Bee Mario Power-Up Pack
September 12th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0
Will not workExtremely disappointed in the product. I have 2 of them and neither of them work on either of the 2 Lego Mario's. I have 2 boys that are so upset that their Lego Mario's wont even recognize the Bee suit's they got for there Birthdays. After multiple emails and phone calls with Lego nobody has ever got the issue fixed. Not sure if I'm more disappointed in the service or the product.28 September 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so sorry for the upset and disappointment this has caused. To ensure your device is compatible visit LEGO.build/DeviceCheck-BV. If you're all set there, please give another call at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help. There have been some more recent updates that have taken care of some issues while others we're still working on.Play Experience1.0Building Experience3.0Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?15Bee Mario Power-Up Pack