Join the LEGO® City rescue team and fly the 60179 Ambulance Helicopter! This mountain rescue helicopter toy for 5-12 year olds features spinning rotors, hatch on the back, landing gear and room for a stretcher inside, plus snowboard and radio elements, and 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, doctor and a snowboarder.
- Features a red and yellow Ambulance Helicopter with spinning rotors, landing gear, hatch on the back and room for a stretcher inside.
- Spin the rotor to launch the helicopter.
- Open the hatch to fit the stretcher inside the back.
- Accessory elements include a snowboard, stretcher and a radio.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good play experienceZachomara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was actually the first lego set that my kid named one of the minifigures, which made me really happy to see that he was using his imagination well. The helicopter has since been used as a rescue helicopter, and evacuation helicopter, gotten stolen by bad guys, and more, so the play utility is definitely there. I'll run the risk of repeating myself with the other reviewers when I say you can't put the medic into the back well. Half of her stays outside the helicopter in a very precarious position, so much so that she was dropped at one time and lost for almost two weeks before I found her hiding under the recliner. That's definitely a problem that I assume the designers are aware of. As for the cockpit of the helicopter, I have a couple things to say, I was dissapointed that I didn't see a seat or any kinds of controls on the interior. (I'm nitpicky, I know) But it bugged me to the point where I got a one of my old radar pieces, a seat, and one of my old antennas for joysticks (I know helicopters have two, but I could only find one.) to spruce up the cabin. I di like the fact that there was room for that, though, and I have a feeling that this thing will be around for a long time to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ambulance Helicopter
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost got it....AFOL1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs an EMS provider, I was thrilled to see an EMS “vehicle” as there have been pleanty of police and fire sets over the years. This set does a great job recreating a medivac helicopter and I like the coloring. Most are usually just displayed in a red/white scheme. The yellow in this set makes it pop. I’m hoping there will be s future set with a more “true to life” ambulance.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ambulance Helicopter
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great giftTammy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was a gift for my 30 yr son for Christmas. He was so excited to get it he built it in 1 hr .Legos are always fun to build and fun to play with, we also bought a “Who is it game” and the whole family spent hours playing. Thanks LEGO your never to old to be a kid and build and have a imagination to expanded.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ambulance Helicopter
- in 4 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Bad designnsfdknight | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was excited about this set. Not your typical fire/ems helo whose design was getting rather repetitive. A different color scheme, skis, and a long sleek looking design was refreshing. I was disappointed to find that the Medic clearly does not fit in the rear compartment. There is a space that looks like she should be able to sit but there is no way there is enough height, even if you take the helo apart and try to build her in. None of the pictures show how she is supposed to ride in the model either so I believe it went into production knowing this. Just not what I would expect from a lego set. Usually attention to detail is far better.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Ambulance Helicopter