Activate the TNT function to blast your way into the bat-infested Zombie Cave. Battle a zombie and a baby zombie, and mine for coal, redstone, gold and diamond ores. Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO® MInecraft™ 21141 The Zombie Cave set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Also includes a Steve LEGO Minecraft minifigure.
- Includes a Steve LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus zombie, baby zombie and bat figures. ● Features a buildable Minecraft™ cave setting with TNT blasting function, ladder, furnace, lava and coal, redstone, gold and diamond-style ore elements. ● Activate the TNT function to blast your way into the cave. ● Pull the lever to send the gravel blocks tumbling. ● Battle to defeat the hostile zombie and baby zombie. ● Also includes an iron pickaxe element. ● Accessory elements include a cookie, torch and a furnace. ● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! ● Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- December 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Baby Zombies are here!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuilt by my 9yr old son, this is his review. I enjoyed building this first new set I've bought in the new range. It was an easy set to build and is fun to play with. I especially like the gravel trap which allows the blocks to fall into the lava below. The exploding TNT block is cool and the tiny bat is a great new figure. Have fun building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Zombie Cave
- July 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple and fun toyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis toy is great for beginners because the instructions are very simple but the set is still quite fun, I have never built a lego set before, but I figured this out rather easily. I love the design because it is very accurate to an actual Minecraft cave. I like that the figures look a lot like they do in the game, but the heads are rather large so it's difficult for me to raise their hands past their heads. Besides this very small problem, this is an overall great set and it is very fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Zombie Cave
- April 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A lovely looking set with a LOT of play value!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Minecraft set, and I must say, on first glance, it looks really good! The whole cave build is big enough for the price and the volume of stuff you get for your money is also very good. I like how the designers have also incorporated a lake next to the cave ; it creates a nicer scene. Also, it feels like a cave and is very well built up. This set is SO much fun to build. This is because there is no repetition in the build and its such an interesting build. Because its a minecraft scene, everything is built up differently than it would be in another lego line, such as lego city or creator, for example. Also, In those sets, there is a lot of symmetry. In this set, everything is quite intricate. The minifigures chosen and the amount included in this set is very appropriate for both the price and the "zombie cave" setting of this set. The Steve figure is nice, and holds both a cookie and a pickaxe in his hand. The zombie is quite creepy and fits into the scene here. The baby zombie is cute and kids will have a lot of fun playing with it. The play VALUE with this set is simply amazing for the price. There is so much to do. Be creative. Open up your imagination. You can create a real Minecraft story here with this playset. The amount is figures is enough and the terrain is enough as well. You can make up YOUR OWN STORY; there is so much you can do. Fight zombie, pick up sugar cane, blast your way into the cave, eat the sugar cane, steal the fence, grab the ores, jump over the lava, fight the baby zombie, climb up the ladder, smelt the iron ore into iron ingot using the included brick built furnace, grab the torch to light your way through the dark cave, etc. This is a set for not only kids that have a lot of imagination, but also pretty much everyone else. The TWO play features that are included in this set are really good. The TNT exploding one is very fun to do and the gravel falling one is also very Minecraft realistic and is very well thought out, though it doesn't always work. (You have to pull the knob out quite far). The accessories and attention to detail are quite good throughout. I like the inclusion of the furnace and the torch; it just adds to the scene, making the scene more enjoyable. Furthermore, I really like how the designers didn't leave the water section with nothing else on it; they actually added sugar cane. It's these extra details that work for me. Furthermore, the inclusion of a fence makes this scene more Minecraft realistic and more nicer to look at. Once again, these details are so vital in a set like this. In addition to this, the details like the ladder, cookie, pickaxe and the flowers are also really good to see in this absolutely amazing lego set. It's also really nice to see that Lego designers included most of the ores from Minecraft. This set includes diamond ore, coal ore, Redstone ore and gold ore! I like the way the ores are built, and the ores look identical to those in Minecraft! So, now we come onto the things that could be improved in this already nearly perfect lego Minecraft set. Now, as I mentioned earlier, I love attention to detail. Its little things that would make this set perfect. In the water, I strongly think that at least 1 lily pad SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDED. It would not have changed the piece count much, and therefore it would not have changed the price at all. IT WOULD HAVE ADDED THAT EXTRA DETAIL THAT EVERY SET BENEFITS FROM. I can't believe that lego designers did not think of this. Also, this set should have more flowers and decorative elements on the grass. A spider should also be included. One word. Amazing. That is how I describe this set. The play functions work well, the accessories work and this set looks lovely! Well done to the Lego Minecraft team for creating this set that is not even very expensive: £/$20. This set is highly recommended by me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Zombie Cave
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was very easy to build! My younger brother built the set in less than an hour! The TNT is pretty cool. It is hard to make it explode because of the amount of effort needed to push the handle thing. Other than that this set is AMAZING!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55The Zombie Cave