Young Resistance fighters can play out heroic missions with this LEGO® brick-built model of the Resistance I-TS Transport (75293) from Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – a new land at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort. The top of the shuttle lifts off and the sides open for easy play, and there are 4 rotating stud shooters by the cockpit and 4 rear stud shooters for battle action.
Unlimited creative play
Great for solo building and play or sharing the fun with friends, the set includes 4 Star Wars™ characters: Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi, plus Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid LEGO figures. This construction toy also makes an awesome display piece and it combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more creative fun.
Top gift ideas
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top gift ideas for kids and adults.
- Recreate the excitement of Disney’s Star Wars™ theme park Galaxy’s Edge in LEGO® style with this fantastic LEGO Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport (75293) building toy for kids.
- This brick-built Star Wars™ playset includes Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi LEGO® minifigures, plus Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid LEGO figures, for fun, creative solo or group role play.
- The top of the shuttle lifts off and it has opening sides for easy play. It has a LEGO® minifigure cockpit, cargo hold with space for the droids, plus 4 rotating stud shooters and 4 rear stud shooters for battle action.
- This 932-piece construction toy offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for kids aged 9+ and makes an awesome birthday present or holiday gift for any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
- The Resistance I-TS Transport measures over 3” (8cm) high, 13.5” (34cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide and makes a striking centerpiece in any room when it's not being deployed on playtime Resistance missions!
- No batteries are needed with this Galaxy’s Edge building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ free-thinking creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Buying this Galaxy’s Edge merchandise for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease to create robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the absolute max so you can be sure that this building toy for kids meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent but flawedMorbius | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent model that is very sturdily built, you can pick it up from any place with confidence. The interior is easily accessible via removable roof and hinged cockpit. The minifigs are also excellent and well printed. I love the brick built GNK but the feet do tend to be left behind on the baseplate. The building process was also very enjoyable. The only issue is that carrying the cargo box means you can’t fit in all the minifigs and given this is a transport ship the lack of space is disappointing. Also there was no access from the cargo bay to the cockpit. I’m currently modifying the ship by adding 4 studs to the width and 6 studs to the length which will allow 2 minifigs to sit in the cockpit, carry 4 cargo boxes, space for a droid station, coffee station and a corridor from the cargo bay to the cockpit. Work in progress photos included.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance I-TS Transport
- August 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Set!LouieE1411 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of my new favourite sets, great mini figures and designs: but an extra mini figure would have been nice, along with some extra interior space Overall, Great Set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance I-TS Transport
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worth itJim37 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, the product arrived within 2 days of ordering, which was brilliant. As for the building, it is an interesting build for some one like myself who falls into the niche of collecting transport type star wars vessels, two of my eldest sat with me while building and they were just as captivated as I was so as a parent I would fully recommend this vehicle for kids. Including a Gonk (power) Droid is a fantastic idea. This ship is very sturdy in its construction which makes it ideal for play and I particularly like the way the cargo hold doors close in line with the other panels to make it feel like a space faring vessel, over all....worth the money and timePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance I-TS Transport