Item 1 of 3
Item 1 of 3
Temporarily out of stock
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Nutcracker (40425) recreates the Nutcracker Prince from the famous Christmas story. This special BrickHeadz toy incorporates an open-and-close mouth and, in keeping with the Christmas theme, comes complete with Christmas tree and presents. The model has its own character ID and a sturdy baseplate for easy display, either individually or alongside other BrickHeadz models. Great gift for BrickHeadz collectors and any kid at Christmas.
- This collectible building set lets kids construct a fun LEGO® BrickHeadz™ model of the prince who was turned into a nutcracker in the famous Christmas story.
- A great gift for kids, fans of LEGO® bricks and anyone at Christmas, this building set provides an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 10 and up.
- Combine with other LEGO® BrickHeadz™ models to create an impressive collection.
- Standing over 3” (9cm) tall, this 180-piece buildable toy delivers magical fun for kids at Christmas and any other time of the year.
94% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yergin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInteresting little build when compared to the others in the Brickheadz line. The moving lower jaw is a nice addition and makes it stand out a little, the colour scheme matches nicely with Mr & Mrs Claus and the Reindeer, Elf & Elfie sets. My only complaint is the top lip easily pushes into the mouth and falls off, I've resolved this by putting a couple of 1x2 plates behind that so it cannot move backwards. I've included pictures of the lip issue and my fix.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Nutcracker
- October 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Festive and CuteI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe moveable mouth is what convinced me to purchase this piece. It functions very smoothly and makes this a standout. It makes a great addition to the previous Christmas Brickheadz. I enjoyed that the body and head construction techniques were different than the other Brickheadz, which added to the interest of the build. The little tree is cute, but the pile of presents was nothing special; I do wish that there was a new decoration element included instead of the presents and tree. The gold brick accents on the nutcracker's uniform are a nice touch and his hat, grey hair and beard are nicely done. Any child or adult would enjoy this quick build and be happy to add it to their Christmas display. One final note was that in the instruction book, it was a bit difficult to distinguish between the light tan and the khaki bricks, so one had to pause and double-check that.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Nutcracker
- October 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love brickheadzI would recommend this to a friend!My first set of brickheadz, and I love it very much. It is very cute and especially Christmas is coming, it can be another small decoration for Xmas. The movable mouth is a plus. Good value set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Nutcracker
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good and worth every penny!TheFC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing looking set with a very smart design. The hat looks fantastic and I love the idea behind it. There is only one small complaint. Sometimes the lower jaw will get caught on the upper "lip" when trying to bite. This can be easily fixed by rebuilding the jaw. So over all, no big problem! Very good job lego, keep up the amazing brickheadz!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nutcracker
Shop more like this: