The Nissan GT-R NISMO (76896) has fans all over the world and holds the record for the fastest drift. Now fans of all ages can create their very own toy model car with LEGO® building bricks – the ideal LEGO gift for those who love to build cool replicas. Put the Nissan GT-R on display or challenge other cars to a race! Own your very own Nissan GT-R NISMO toy car Tuners, drivers and race fans have loved the Nissan GT-R for half a century and can now build a LEGO replica of the legendary GT-R NISMO. This toy model car features some of the same realistic details seen on the real-life model. The toy playset also includes a driver minifigure in a Nissan race suit to place behind the wheel for exhilarating racing action. Racing toys to star on the racetrack! New for January 2020, LEGO Speed Champions replicas are now 25% bigger and more realistic than ever. They allow car fans to build mini versions of the world’s most famous cars, and display them or use to create thrilling racing stories.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO® replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO. This is the perfect gift for those passionate about building toys and racing them.
- A buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit. This model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends.
- New for January 2020, the mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO® Speed Champions cars.
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls aged 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide. New for January 2020, all LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- No batteries required, so the fun and racing action never have to stop. This action toy is always ready to zoom away and take to the track!
- This building kit comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, so fans have nothing to worry about and can put together their racing toy as quickly as they choose.
- LEGO® Speed Champions building toys give car fans the chance to create some of the world’s most famous and exciting models. They can either show off their race cars or stage thrilling battles against other models.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool but...Spinach | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set as a b-day present it was way better then expected! The minifigure fits nicely lots of inside detail the guy comes with a helmet and hair whitch I really like. BUT the spoiler is loose and falls of easily I’ve pressed it down really hard but it’s still loose so I need some help with that please. All in all great set!!! It looks just like the real one. (Only 4 stars for the loose spoiler)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?45Nissan GT-R NISMO
- January 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Upside Down StickerTJeff614 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the set and the bigger size and better detail of the latest Speed Champion series but there is appears to be an upside down sticker in the instructions starting on Steo 23 on page 18. You see in both images that the sticker is oriented with the thin white band at the bottom and the thicker black band at the top. The red stripe is on the bottom of the black stripes on this block but on the white blocks behind it, the red stripe is on top. You will also notice that white stripe running through the middle would not line up. It becomes more evident on Step 46 on page 37 when you put the door panel on. It very clearly does not align. Even the image on the box has the red strip on top throughout the driver's side. Finally, you can look at Step 25 on page 20 and see the thin white stripe at the top and the red stripes on top of the black with perfect alignment. Basically anywhere you show the driver's side of the car in the instructions from page 18 on, the sticker is upside down. Love the set though!21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWith the help of our best fans' eagle eyes, we were able to track down this mistake. Only the early models will be affected by this. Thanks for reporting it to us! If you need new stickers, do get in touch at www.LEGO.build/Service. We're here to help. :)Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- January 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetTex3285 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this Nissan GTR lego set. It has nice design with the stickers and the fact that it can fit two LEGO people instead of only one. The size is better as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sleek!ColdestKeenSponge | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI knew this build would have more stickers than the other LEGO Speed Champions builds so I was prepared, however I found it quite enjoyable. My favourite part of this car is the back, its beautiful with some nice details for a simple build. The spoiler is also a nice touch and the way it attaches is clever. Overall a simple build but I feel LEGO got the aesthetics right with this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nissan GT-R NISMO