Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Let children discover the cool features inside LEGO® Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ (80013). This LEGO ship toy opens up and can be divided for easy access to the detailed living area, workshop, posable mech and more. The toy crane on the deck can be used to grab the Bull Clones’ stud-shooting assault boat, and Pigsy and Mei’s fun buildable water jets add to the battle play options. A fabulous gift idea for kids, this LEGO set includes 7 minifigures with weapons, plus Sandy and Mo the cat figures to role-play exciting adventures.
Check out Instructions PLUS, available within the free LEGO Life app, for this collectible toy. It allows children to zoom into, rotate and visualise the model while building the real thing.
Educational and fun!
Inspired by Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel and rooted in China’s culture and values, LEGO Monkie Kid™ toy playsets help children to develop their creativity, bravery and resilience.
- There are surprises galore inside this LEGO® Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ (80013) model for children, which opens out and can be divided into three for easy access to the workshop, living area, a posable mech and more.
- Kids can role-play epic battles as their favorite characters, with Monkie Kid, Pigsy, Mei, General Ironclad, Snort, Grunt and Roar minifigures, a Sandy figure and Mo the cat figure, plus cool weapons like The Golden Staff.
- This creative toy is packed with fun features to inspire play, including the LEGO® ship toy’s crane to hook the Bull Clones’ stud-shooting assault boat and jet pack, and Pigsy and Mei’s cool, stud-shooting water jets.
- An awesome birthday, special-occasion or holiday gift idea for kids aged 10 and up, this 1,959-piece LEGO® set offers a challenging, rewarding build and many hours of enjoyment – whether playing solo or with friends.
- Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ measures over 15” (40cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide in boat mode, opening up to 35” (89cm) long, and makes an eye-catching display item in any child’s bedroom between playtimes.
- This collectible toy playset is built solely with LEGO® bricks and powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their playtime Monkie Kid missions will never run out of energy!
- Kids can enjoy a digitally enhanced building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allows them to zoom into, rotate and visualise this unique toy while they build. Fabulous!
- Educational LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toys, inspired by mythical tales from China of the Monkey King, help children to nurture their bravery and resilience while enjoying many hours of creative fun.
- Youngsters won’t need Monkie Kid powers to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! They meet the highest industry standards, ensuring consistency, a perfect, easy connection every time and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine to make sure that this creative toy building set for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Secret HQMattAus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build overall is very simple with one or two instructions per page, I actually skipped 4 or 5 steps ahead and just looked at the images to see where most of the pieces were laid out which made the build time a bit shorter. Overall an enjoyable build and would really suite a younger audience for play. For display purposes you can see the comparison in width vs other ships (quite bulky), which is good if you have the space. Opened up it is far to long to realistically be put in a Lego city; however, the interior has quite good features with a lounge, toilet, computer terminal, tool areas and good storage for the added wave runner vehicles. I also liked the varied selection of mini-figs and am sure I can find a place for them throughout my city. The only really negative I had was that the back connection is clipped on by two narrow bars and a simple clip piece. I feel if Lego had have made it a ball and socket joint or at least a couple of bar holder clips it would have been much more solid. I only opened it three times before displaying it and the connection came loose twice.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous new Lego themeArchC4rri3r | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAfter 50 years of Lego building I must admit I think this is one of the best sets Lego have ever produced. The new Monkey Kid theme is great and has really grabbed the imagination of my 10 year old son. The set itself is one of the most imaginative and best designed sets I have ever done. The hq is huge and the boat theme works really well. This sets new standards and is very good value. I hope Monkey King is a huge success for LegoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ
- July 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent set letdown by quality issuesBrainofMobius | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst the bad points then the good. Bad Point 1: We pay a high price for Lego as we have expected a high level of quality in the past. Recently we have seen an increase in price but a drop in quality with inconsistent colour matching in bricks. This set suffered a problem with the black bricks. A large number of black bricks where a much deeper black and more glossy than normal. One grey piece also had this problem. I had the same problem with black bricks on the Pirate Bay set which I emailed Lego about but haven’t had a response yet. Luckily most of the black bricks are hidden from view but the grey isn’t so I will be requesting a replacement. Bad Point 2: The printing on the minifigs was excellent but one of the few printed bricks included was badly offset. I will be requesting a replacement. Bad Point 3: The set use an insane number of stickers including a number of very large stickers. I hate stickers as I can never apply them straight or without bubbles (especially large stickers). If Lego have to save money by including stickers over printed bricks at least give us a spare set the work with. Good Point 1: WOW this is an excellently designed set. It has a terrific amount of detail and the way the ship open to allow access the interior is inspired. Please can Lego allow the designers of Monkie Kid to work on the Marvel sets as they need this level of creativity. Good Point 2: It almost feels like £160 value (if it wasn’t for the stickers) as the set was larger than I was expecting. I do wish it was a little cheaper given how few printed bricks where used. Good Point 3: The design and printing of the minifigs was excellent and even the little mech looked better than the pictures on the box. Conclusion: This is a highly recommended set if you don’t mind stickers. I do wonder if it would have been better to make the ship a little small to get the price lower.17 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed in the quality of this set. We take the quality of our toys super seriously, so problems are usually pretty rare. If any parts aren't up to snuff, you can request replacements at LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ
- June 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0monkie kidjediyugi14 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is a great set and i realy like all of the sets in the wave of setsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55Monkie Kid’s Team Secret HQ