All-action fun with this jungle playsetDelight animal-mad kids with this creative set, which lets them play out wildlife-saving stories among the brick-built trees.
Access all areasKids who love animals will lose themselves for hours exploring the many play spaces of this multi-level construction set.
LEGO® Friends Jungle Rescue Base
Eyes in the sky
Kids can act out looking for animals with a pretend drone.
Mini-dolls save the day!
Quad bike rescue scenes inspired by the TV series.
Role-play for budding vets
Brick-built clinic is perfect for animal-care storytelling.
Gets kids thinking of animal sand environment through play.
The slide will entertain creatures and children for hours!
Nothing base about this camp
Forget latrines - LEGO® Friends girls get a proper toilet!
Easy-to-use, digital building instructionsUsing digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO® Building Insctructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize as they build.
Inspire wildlife adventure play with the Jungle Rescue Base (41424). From scanning the forest with a drone to save stricken animals to helping in the clinic, kids will find lots of ways to play with this cool jungle tree house playset. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
All bases covered
This fun set has broad appeal. Kids who love dramatic, creative play will love the animal rescue story, where LEGO Friends Andrea, Mia and Olivia and the elephants save a stranded sloth. Kids can show their caring side as they take the injured animal back to the jungle tree sanctuary. Budding scientists will love using tech kit in the solar-powered watchtower to keep the jungle creatures safe.
Introduce kids to the Jungle Rescue series, creative fun playsets will help them feel they're one of the team. To make construction even more fun, download the LEGO Building Instructions app to access Instructions PLUS where they can view their build digitally!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
- Let animal-mad kids embark on a LEGO® Friends adventure as they help rescue the sloth from the forest and bring it back to their tree house sanctuary with this Jungle Rescue Base (41424) playset.
- This tree house playset includes 3 buildable mini-doll figures, plus 2 elephant and 2 sloth figures. Cool accessories, such as toy walkie-talkies, animal-rescue kit and a robot-drone, keep the play creative.
- This rescue station playset comprises a clinic and a watchtower connected by a rope bridge. The friends can speed to save a sloth stuck in a tree in the quad bike, while the hut gives them a place to hang out.
- Kids aged 8+ will find this rescue station building set a satisfyingly stretching construction challenge. It makes a top holiday gift or birthday present for kids who love looking after and playing with animals.
- The tree house measures over 11” (28cm) high and 12” (31cm) wide and looks great on display. Kids can expand the play by adding any other LEGO® bricks, since all LEGO toys are compatible.
- No batteries are needed to fire up the exciting jungle action – the sloth's tree ‘catches light' by way of a manual push function. That means the rescue role play can start as soon as the build's complete!
- This awesome jungle rescue toy comes with step-by-step instructions. To boost the build fun, download the LEGO® Building Instructions app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS so kids can zoom, rotate and view their build.
- LEGO® Friends sets meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, and connect and pull apart easily – it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, LEGO® building toys are tested to the max by the LEGO Group so you can be certain you’ve bought a playset that is safe for kids to use.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty coolGigi3 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 11 year old built this jungle set like a champ. This one was the biggest she has built so far, but it was challenging enough to make her want to go bigger next time. She spent about 3-4 hours spread out through a few building sessions. The instructions guided her great. The whole scenery of the set was really cool, has LEGO friends and even fun animals. She has played with it since building it and also displays it on the shelf.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So adorableI would recommend this to a friend!The jungle rescue base LEGO set is so adorable. All the little animals sloths, elephants, spiders, and the 4 wheeler and the girls that go with this. My daughter is 9 and it took her 2 ish hours to do maybe a little longer. She loved it this was her first big LEGO set and lets say it didn’t disappoint. She plays with it all the time. Very detailed super cool I absolutely recommend this LEGO set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base
- September 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another excellent Lego set!I would recommend this to a friend!When I see this I know that my daughter who love Friends tv series should have one! When we open the box she super excited especially cause the color of this lego very bright and pretty! All the parts is easy to put together. Even my daughter can figure it out. The animal is pretty and cute! We will definitely buy this other collection so we can have the whole Friends jungle series!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Does it look like I’m having a seizure?Gaston | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen the LEGO friends first changed their look, I felt angry, confused, betrayed, and terrified. I still had mixed emotions until about a month ago. That’s when I was on LEGO.com and found Jungle Rescue Base. I searched it up on their website so many times that when I type up ‘jungle’ it suggests ‘rescue’ and then ‘base’. We ordered it a day late (the bad side of having a dead phone). While waiting for it, I barely slept. I turned down ice cream. I talked about it nonstop. Everything reminded me of it. When it arrived, I was swimming at the pool. I ran to the restroom, got out of my swimsuit and practically flew to the car. On the drive home, I pinched myself nearly fifty times. I tore open the box, and ran to the playroom to build it, pinching myself fifty more times. The actual review: I love how large this set is. It had so many accessories I didn’t see and the animals are beautiful. The rope ladder is great (so smart how you made it out of a roller coaster track). The functions on the tree really work!! The sloth can really hang and I love that you can put bows in the animals hair, even though you’d probably only see that at the petting zoo. The spider may only have six eyes, but I pretend it’s a six eyes sand spider. The rainforest turtle it so cute and I love how even though sloths and elephants don’t live in the same jungle you can imagine all the ways they got their. Got to go play with it!! Bye!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Rescue Base