The LEGO® l Disney Frozen II 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation makes a perfect gift for fans of the Disney Frozen movies. This decorative jewelry box for kids is inspired by Elsa’s ice castle with snowflake decoration, and features a turntable function to make Elsa and the Nokk, a mythical water spirit, spin around and around. The drawer itself has a lock function to keep jewelry or favorite bits and pieces safe inside, and there's a mirror to see how the jewelry looks on. The Frozen jewelry box comes with 2 LEGO rings and includes 2 characters from the movie: Elsa and the Nokk.
- Includes an Elsa mini-doll figure and a Nokk LEGO® figure.
- Features an Elsa Frozen jewelry box with lockable drawer, mirror, spinning function for Elsa and the Nokk, and 2 LEGO® rings.
- Store favorite jewelry inside the drawer and flick the lock function to keep it safe.
- This beautiful trinket box makes an ideal birthday gift or Christmas gift for a fan of the Disney Frozen films.
- The Disney characters can be removed and added to any existing LEGO® Disney minifigure and mini-doll figure collection.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Super cute but...Jaybird |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation is absolutely adorable! My daughter loves all things Frozen and was over the moon to get this for her birthday. She is only 4 years old and new to Lego so the build was tricky for her. We love the functional drawer and locking feature. Only complaint is about the minifig. Elsa's hair keeps falling off and will not stay on. My daughter wants to play with this set but gets frustrated the hair falls off whenever she touches the minifig. Sadly we will have to glue it on so she can keep playing. Took off one stud from the overall rating because of the minifig. I expect better quality from Lego products.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- January 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Functional!Nikkiz |I would recommend this to a friend!This jewelry box is just adorable! It's fun and interactive,it was fun putting it together! It was a little time consuming but totally worth it! The instructions that came with it are very detailed. (helpful and the kids could actually follow them) I had the pleasure of watching/helping a 6,8&9 year old,but mostly they did all the work.We had a blast! This has a functioning drawer and it locks! It not only looks nice in her room but she actually plays with it almost daily! Great job Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- March 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love Elsa’s Jewel Box! Too Cute!JKW3848 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI built this with my 3.5 year old granddaughter. She’s actually surprisingly good at building already; I would show her the step by step instructions and she’d find the pieces and assemble them by herself! The jewel box is functional and quite sturdy. The only piece that tended to feel less secure was the mirror structure, which did manage to come off pretty easily. This was a fun project, and I would definitely buy another. Note: I’d love to see this in Pink!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent learning toy!BigGaryJ |I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this out for my Granddaughters so they can have something to do when they visit. This building toy offered hours of fun for them. It was a little challenging for them to build it. But what kid doesn’t like Legos. It came with easy to read instructions. Like all legos it’s made of quality materials. I will be buying them more legos soon. Thanks for a Great Product!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation