Batman™ vs. The Riddler™ Robbery
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Give preschoolers and youngsters a fun introduction to super-hero adventures with this LEGO® DC Batman™ 76137 Batman vs. The Riddler™ Robbery toy playset. This easy-to-build LEGO 4+ safe learning set features a Batmobile™ toy car with a special Starter Brick chassis that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help young builders understand the purpose of the building instructions and expand their imagination and confidence. This super-hero toy playset also includes a buildable ATM cash machine with an attachment point for dynamite. An ideal super-hero gift for Batman fans, children will love role-playing their own stories with 2 minifigures plus weapons and accessories including The Riddler's buildable skateboard.
- LEGO® 4+ toy building sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- This LEGO® DC Batman™ playset includes 2 minifigures: Batman and The Riddler™.
- The easy-to-build Batmobile™ toy car features a Starter Brick chassis, minifigure cockpit, 2 separate attachment points for Batman's Batarang, 2 batwings and a flame exhaust element.
- Buildable ATM cash machine features an attachment point for The Riddler’s dynamite element.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and The Riddler’s dynamite.
- Accessories includes The Riddler’s buildable skateboard and crowbar element.
- The Riddler™ minifigure is new for June 2019.
- LEGO® 4+ creative toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets were previously known as LEGO Juniors and can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- This super-hero toy makes the best birthday gift for preschoolers and youngsters who love Batman™.
- Batmobile™ toy car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- ATM measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth every pennyjoelm107 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you like DC (Batman in particular) , but you dont have a very big budget, I would highly recommend that you get this set. It is a very quick and simple build and it is good to have a newer Riddler and its always great to get another Batman with his Batmobile.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™ vs. The Riddler™ Robbery
- May 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LEGO Batmanmcnugget | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is my sons first set and he absolutely loves it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™ vs. The Riddler™ Robbery
- October 28th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Juniors Sets Are OverpricedThePanther | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: Decent little set play-wise with good figures and parts. Cons: Way overpriced per part and unlike other Juniors sets there are not even big parts to justify it. Wait for a %50 off sale.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batman™ vs. The Riddler™ Robbery