Arendelle Castle Village
FREE LEGO® Amelia Earhart Tribute set with purchases over 100 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Activity-packed castle playset3-story brick-build castle from Disney's Frozen II lets kids recreate scenes from the movie and invent stories of their own.
Hours of imaginative playMulti-level castle allows creative kids to enjoy endless Disney Frozen II fun, thanks to its removable floors and furniture.
LEGO® | Disney Frozen II Arendelle Castle Village
Comforter is hinged so mini-dolls can sleep under covers.
In the director's chair
Kids will love creating their own movie-inspired scenes.
Items are movable for creative layout fun.
Kids can pretend to sell food from the stalls.
A royal reception
No castle is complete without a throne room.
Detachable rooms are easy to restack in a different order.
Includes Elsa and AnnaPlus a Kristoff mini-doll figure, 3 LEGO® animal figures and many other accessories.
The LEGO® l Disney Frozen II 41167 Arendelle Castle Village playset will give any fan of the movie endless hours of magical creative play. Perfect for reenacting favorite scenes, Anna and Elsa’s home has 3 stories that can be easily removed and reassembled for play access inside. The furniture pieces are also designed to be easily moved and rearranged between the throne room, bedroom and attic floors. Outside, the market stalls are full of their finest produce, and there's a rowing boat at the jetty, just waiting to be taken on an adventure! This Arendelle playset includes 3 favorite Disney characters and 3 LEGO animal figures.
- Includes Elsa, Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures, plus 3 LEGO® animal figures: a cat and 2 birds.
- Features a 3-story castle with throne room, bedroom and attic, baker’s stall, fishmonger’s stall with small dock and a rowing boat with oars.
- Accessory elements include a portrait and easel, treasure chest, crown, telescope, bust with stand, bird house, lamppost, gift box, gift, fish, crab, bread, vegetables, broom and a sword.
- Inspire imagination as kids create, build and play out the Frozen II universe in Anna and Elsa’s castle, then make up new settings and Frozen stories using the LEGO® bricks.
- Lift the comforter to ‘tuck’ a mini-doll inside the bed!
- The furniture pieces are designed to be easily moved and mixed around between the rooms.
- The modular style means the 3 stories can be taken apart and reassembled, making it easy for friends to play inside different parts of the castle at the same time.
- This Frozen playset for all fans of the Frozen II movie makes an ideal Christmas gift or birthday gift.
- Combine with the 41164 Enchanted Treehouse, 41165 Anna’s Canoe Expedition, 41166 Elsa’s Wagon Adventure, 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation and 41169 Olaf for even more LEGO® l Disney Frozen II adventures.
- Frozen castle measures over 11” (30cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Baker's stall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Fishmonger stall with dock measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Rowing boat measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun For the Whole FamilyMaxbet |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter received the Lego Disney Arendelle Castle Village a couple weeks ago, and she was so excited to get it! We quickly opened it up and started separating the Lego's into piles. The bags were separated and contained different Lego pieces, which was nice when it came time to putting the castle together. The directions were easy to follow and even showed pictures of how the pieces should go together. The pieces were easy to find and locate. They snapped together easily and also held together well while played with. I like that Lego included a tool to help separate the blocks once they are snapped together. The pieces are colorful and the detail is excellent. My whole family had a nice time helping each other put this 521 piece Lego set together. It was a nice bonding experience. The finished product was amazing with a three story castle along with two shops, a boat and three characters that could be used to make a village or as separate play sets. My family has always loved the Lego brand for their quality bricks and detailed builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Arendelle Castle Village
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter loves it!I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is obsessed with Frozen and this Arendelle Castle was a big hit with her! I helped her build it which was way easier than I thought it would be and only took about an hour and a half to put completely together. All the little pieces come in different bags labeled with numbers and the directions are very easy to understand. I did have to super glue some of it together since it kept coming apart very easy during play. Overall we love it and I would definitely recommend it to any Frozen fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Arendelle Castle Village
- January 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Lego set for girlsmstammen |I would recommend this to a friend!My 7-year-old daughter has never been interested in Legos before, mainly because she thought they were "boys" toys and she thought they would be too hard to put together. However, upon opening this set on Christmas, she was pleasantly surprised to see that it catered to girls with the Frozen theme and how easy the step-by-step directions were to follow. She was very proud of herself when she was able to put the whole thing together without help from an adult. One thing that wasn't so great is that there are a lot of extra pieces that are not attached to the main castle, so they are easy to lose. This set also has to be built one way, so there's no taking it apart and building something different with it, but that's characteristic of themed Lego sets.20 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceIt's awesome to see that she found a set she likes! We hope that she'll have great adventures with Elsa and Anna. Of course, she's more than welcome to try our other themes as well. We're always looking to bring the greatest detail to our sets, hence the mini builds on the side. Following the instructions leads you to the original build created by our designers, but the great thing with LEGO builds is that you can always change and shape them to your liking. :) All the best!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?45Arendelle Castle Village
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very datailed and fun to buildI would recommend this to a friend!My 6 year old is just getting into Lego building and she simply loves Frozen merchandise. So this was perfect set. She graduated from the 30-40 piece small cars to this 500+ piece so I was wondering if she would tire out and not want to build it completely. However the pieces were well organised and divided into 6 steps so my daughter took her own time and built it in steps. The outcome was beautiful. There are so many details and moving pieces that building it is only half the fun. The castle has a lot of moving pieces and other details to allow for endless hours of role play fun. A must have product fir Frozen and Lego fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Arendelle Castle Village