- Hard to Find Items
- The Tumbler
Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool LEGO® model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new colour LEGO® elements and brand new LEGO front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
95% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- October 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Where does he get those wonderful toys!?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very fun build and took me about 12 distracted hours to complete (I'm guessing it would take closer to 10 if I wasn't distracted while building). I'd consider the build to be advanced given the total number of pieces and amount of pieces that were black. My boys and I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises while I completed the build.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- April 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO DC Super Heroes - Tumbler - AwesomenessLegoBond |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello world, Below is a short review of the LEGO Tumbler. First...a bit about me: This is the first large LEGO set I have purchased since I was a youngling and I have to say I get a lot more out of the building experience now than I did as a child. I always loved the finished result as a child but I found the building process very challenging/lack of attention span. As a child I had the following large LEGO sets: 6378 (Shell Service Station), 6396 (International Jetport) and 6285 (Black Seas Barracuda - Pirate Ship). All highly recommended if you can find them. Now back to the present day... The LEGO DC SUPER HEROES TUMBLER This is one awesome-looking LEGO model, from an aesthetic perspective this model is a solid 10/10 when it is completed and it makes an excellent display piece. I took me about 20hrs to build this model over a three day period. It didn't find the model that challenging to build, however, the construction techniques were fun if not a little time consuming. The model is supplied with 5 instruction manuals which clearly define each stage of the build. I won't go into much detail on this, but I will say take care not to make any mistakes when building the chassis because every other structure in this model is built onto the chassis...meaning an error while building the chassis could effect the construction later on!!! I say this because I thought I had constructed the chassis correctly but I had accidentally used to many of the black technics joining pins. I didn't realise that I had made a mistake until I started to place the external panels onto the model at which point I found I couldn't connect two small pieces of paneling to the side of the model (because the connecting wholes were blocked). I managed to work around the problem but I was forced to leave two small pieces of paneling off of the model....the alternative was destroy the model and start again....don't make a mistake!!! My main criticism of this model is that there are many poorly secured components to the exterior paneling and these pieces are likely to fall off the completed model (or during construction). Overall, this is an awesome model and it looks amazing on display. You can role the model around on the floor, but be careful not to dislodge any of the external panels. I highly recommended this LEGO model, but please remember it is much more of a display piece than it is a toy. In conclusion this set looks fantastic and any fan of Batman would love to have this in their collection. *the attached photos show the model 99.99% complete with only a few tiny components unattached. I have not photographed the minifigures or information stand.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- December 3rd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TUMBLERSOMENESSTyrael |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a Batman fan since a little kid and always liked putting legos together. This tumbler is just amazing....... worth every cent. I had fun building it as enjoy looking at it complete. This is a must for any batman and or lego fan. Amazing lego car for anybody. Truly recommend thisPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- September 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Does it Come in Black?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYep that's Bruce Wayne's (Christian Bale) line when he drove the car with Lucius Fox in Batman Begins, one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the version Christopher Nolan presented to us in the form of The Tumbler, an entirely new type of car which for me looks more like a tank/ armored car/ urban assault vehicle, I think I have never seen a vehicle designed like this but the idea works. First off, this model's box is huge. The thing arrived at my work and I was expecting an average sized box but as it appears I got a bigger box, this is probably as big as a flagship Technic set (8110, 42043) not bad for a flagship set of the DC Superheroes line. It is also one of the coolest looking box designs in my collection, thumbs up for that Lego! The build was fairly easy to average for me, Lego supplied the set with 5 instruction manuals with numbered bags for the set you'll be building, another point for Lego considering this set is about 95% black parts. All 5 manuals also feature the Wayne Enterprise logo from the movie, cool! I enjoyed building the set for 8 hours, I find it very interesting that this set featured unique angling techniques to replicate the car's unique shape, it uses very few stickers mainly for the computer panels of the set though I wish Lego instead printed them since this set is already exclusive. Parts least you expect to see from this set came in very handy like 2 small hammers that holds the screens then the "fanged" 1x1 tiles that help simulate the jagged ends of the car, you also have roof components that again helps give the car it's distinctive look. While the set is not really as playable as one will expect and is merely a display piece, I appreciate the fact that the designer still made the roof component of the car removable so one can look at what it feels to be inside The Tumbler. The model is very sturdy too, front chassis of the set uses technic panels that's covered again by angled parts giving the car's muscular look for it's front suspension, at the rear technic parts again do a lot of help to replicate the car's rear suspension, you'll find 2 portal axles from the technic parts bin being used to hold the dually setup for the car, and speaking of the dually tires they are very sturdy too! I will not go into further detail but the approach for the rear wheels adds to the set's sturdiness. You won't find any springs at the back but instead there are worm gears that replicate the car's strong rear suspension. The plaque is fairly simple and aside from featuring the specs of the car it also has 2 exclusive minifigures, Christian Bale's Batman and the late Heath Ledger's Joker something that you won't get in any DC Superheroes set. To sum it up, this is one of the best builds I ever had, 8 hours 20 minutes was well spent. The set is very huge, putting it in scale it can be put side by side with my 42000 Grand Prix Race Car and 42039 24 Hours Race Car and that's how big it is, it's heavy too after all that's 1,869 pieces of awesomeness, also I only realized now that the set and the actual car almost looks like Batman himself when looked at front facing position. You won't get the front tires in any other set, another exclusive part this set has and when you roll the set, it has that unique whirr at the front wheels I guess because of the weight but I think it's cool. I wish the underbody was filled with bricks because it feels almost empty for me, and the bricks will make it sturdier. I still recommend getting this set as it is the biggest and coolest Batmobile!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
Shop more like this: