Storm Fighter BattleNINJAGO®
Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Learn more
Kids can recreate thrilling scenes from early seasons of the Masters of Spinjitzu TV series with this updated LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set. Storm Fighter Battle (71703) features 3 minifigures, a toy jet, a toy car and a NINJAGO temple with a jail. This ninja battle set will provide imaginative kids with hours of creative fun.
Welcome to 4+!
LEGO NINJAGO 4+ toys help preschool kids learn to build their favorite characters, vehicles and buildings. With Starter Brick bases to make the process simpler, these sets are specially designed so first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing all on their own.
The perfect building sets for kids
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys give youngsters a gateway into a fantasy world where they can indulge in creative fun and role-play stories with NINJAGO action figures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of ninja toys, including ninja jets, mechs and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set featuring Kai and Jay from classic early seasons of the TV series for exciting adventures against Lasha. This NINJAGO battle pack is perfect for helping preschool kids develop and improve their building skills.
- This fun toy has Starter Brick bases to help little ninjas learn to build and create their own NINJAGO® adventures with minifigures of Kai, Jay, Lasha, a toy car, toy jet and a temple with a jail attached.
- This Storm Fighter Battle NINJAGO® Legacy set features a cool ninja jet with folding wings and a toy car with shooter for ninja fans to stage exciting battle scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV series.
- This 165-piece NINJAGO® battle set with buildable figures offers a fun building experience for preschoolers aged 4+, and makes a highly desirable birthday present or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans.
- New for June 2020, this ninja toy is an eagerly anticipated update from classic seasons of the NINJAGO® TV series. The temple measures 4” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide – the perfect size to play with anywhere.
- This Building toy for kids requires no batteries – it’s ready to go. The NINJAGO® battle pack is controlled only by kids’ imaginations, so the ninjas never need to call a ceasefire.
- The perfect fun toy to help preschoolers learn to build. Easy-to-follow building instructions are included to help bring this NINJAGO® battle set to life and start NINJAGO brick adventures.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets for kids introduce them to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, helping them to understand the purpose of building steps and boosting their confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958. They are consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards, both here on Earth and in NINJAGO®city!
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build!I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego was a lot of fun to build and to play with. The build was completed by a 10 year old with a lot of experience with Lego. It took him less than an hour and he claimed it would be a great build for younger children as it was not incredibly difficult. We have played with this set multiple times and I think our favorite thing to do is to put the "bad guy" in jail while we save and protect the golden weapon! The sky is the limit on your imagination and this set allows for plenty of choice with the number of minifigs and weapons that it comes with. We loved it and are excited to add this set to our Lego collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Storm Fighter Battle
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for kids!alaskash |I would recommend this to a friend!This product has three different things to build in it. I loved that I could separate the items out and let my son build some and my daughter build some. The are 5 and 6 and with my help it took about and hour or a little more doing one at a time. My children don't have too much experience with following directions to make lego sets, so if your child has done it before they may be able to do it alone and quicker. I also loved that each component moved in some way. The plane's wings moved and the green car can shoot bullet things. Lastly, the set comes with three people so that is always a plus in our house, can't have enough lego people. Really no cons.Play Experience5.0Was this helpful?55Storm Fighter Battle
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun!Amanda31 |I would recommend this to a friend!As with all Lego's, the anticipation of building the set and seeing it come to life is what the best part of it all is! Building this set really made the fantasy come alive as we are all Ninjago fans. The battling with the car and jet are super fun and adds so much character. The are high quality pieces and because they are made for battles, they have not broke or been destroyed.. which I thought was great. The ninja jail is the most exciting part because you capture the character that destroys the peace and then have them escape for a whole new battle. I personally love the temple - it is just a great piece to build and look at. All the pieces were great and really helped to bring the scenes alive. We had such a great experience and really come up with different scenes and scenarios each time we play. I love the imagination it creates! Highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Storm Fighter Battle
- June 10th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent Set, I Guess...I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a pretty inaccurate set, (shurikens of ice were NOT in the temple of fire) and the building experience was pretty easy. I do realize, however, that it is easy because it is intended for small children. The play experience is pretty good, for a set that’s on the small side. I do like the minifigs, though it’s not very fair for the lone serpentine warrior.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Storm Fighter Battle