- LEGO® Ludo Game
LEGO® Ludo Game
Temporarily out of stock
Create a classic board game from LEGO® bricks, then bring on the minifigure teams and let the game begin! This fun LEGO Iconic 40198 Ludo Game comes with 16 minifigure players divided into 4 teams and a colorful play area with 4 team bases, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner. This set also includes easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Includes 16 player minifigures, 4 on each team.
- Features a buildable Ludo board divided into 4 areas, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner.
- Comes with easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Board measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Ludo...Lush!GramdmaSue | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThis is such an amazing version of Ludo! Getting the characters to walk around the board (or hop or skip, or jump...) is so much fun for the grandsons; me too! No two games are the same with the different season settings and areas to remodel, and to play with while you wait for your turn. I love the way the board looks and the scenery in each section. The spinner doesn't work, as holding it still puts your fingers in the way, but we overcame this problem by sitting it on a tower made from spare Lego blocks - see picture. A great buy and highly recommended to anyone who likes to play family games.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- March 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My best LEGO purchase so far!KeioGirl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this LEGO version of "Aeroplane chess" for our 4.5 year old son since he started to show an interest for board games (and he is a BIG Lego fan). I had to complete most of the build for him as he described it as "too boring" (likely because there are lots of repeats on the game board, lol) no problem, I enjoyed building the game board. My son built all the Lego minifigures. Then we started playing our first game and he had so much fun! We now play this game at least 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes during or after a regular game, my son plays with the minifigures or invents his own games or stories. I am so glad that this set is getting so much repeated use, unlike many of our regular Lego sets. It's fun and educational for the littles, and good childhood memories for us parents. I have since bought a few more sets as gifts since I think all my friends' kids will enjoy this game :) Highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- September 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Four Seasons of FunPottawattomi | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonLudo is a fun game and an easy build. There are 16 minifigures, four for each of the seasons. We enjoyed building it and then playing the game. The grandkids like to play with the minfigs while waiting for their turn. They complained the autumn group didn’t have any accessories to play with like the other groups, and put the minfigs on the tree for fun. The minfigs kicking the pumpkin around will probably be next. ;) The spinner for the game is a nice addition, but it either needs to be held in the hand to spin or held to the table to spin without wobbling or sliding. Our solution was to put the spinner on top of the palm tree, making it easy to see and spin.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- June 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute board, ludo on another levelMsDi3verse | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 8 year old built this one on her own. It was her first lego project. I might have to up her next lego set to a more difficult level. She built it in 2 hours and some, but she took several breaks. Smart kid.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game