Indominus Rex vs. AnkylosaurusJurassic World™
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 3 June 2021
Young builders can reimagine classic moments from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) playset. The gyrosphere deployment station has an entrance turnstile and a trigger to launch a gyrosphere with a minifigure inside. And kids will love playing out LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur battles with the Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
There are 5 minifigures, including Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, for creative role play, and the trees in the buildable jungle scene can be knocked over with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail. A great gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, this building set comes with step-by-step instructions so even LEGO rookies can build confidently.
LEGO Jurassic World sets feature dinosaur figures, well-known characters, cool vehicles and more, for fans to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the collectible models.
- Reimagine scenes from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) building toy for kids, featuring 2 awesome dinosaurs, gyrosphere deployment station and more!
- Children can role-play thrilling action with 5 minifigures – including Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and brothers Gray and Zach Mitchell – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus dinosaur figures.
- There are so many ways to play with the gyrosphere station, which features a ticket booth, turnstile and gyrosphere-launch function, plus a jungle build with trees to knock down with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail.
- A cool birthday, Christmas or surprise present, this 537-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun, rewarding building challenge and creative solo- or group-play experience for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
- The gyrosphere station measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep – and this action-packed dinosaur adventure set combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for extra creative fun.
- This construction kit is powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their adventures with Jurassic World LEGO® character minifigures and toy dinosaurs never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World building toy for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the awesome, collectible models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that young builders (and any dinosaur fan) can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this awesome building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- July 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very fun set for any dinosaur or JW fanRogman84 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved the set because it had the original movie characters and the famous hybrid dinosaur. The gyrosphere station was very accurate to the film. I kind of made a mistake with the electric warning sign sticker I put it on the opposite way around, but I think everyone will know what the sign means even when it’s sideways. I really liked the new Ankylosaurus figure and it’s swinging tail feature it goes well with the collapsing trees. Overall the set is great I would highly recommend this to a fan or friend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- February 27th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set for the young ladKgbeats | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is great for the youngster has 5 and loves dinosaurs . He was very happy to get good sized dinosaurs in this set. Gyrosphere and ramp has been great to play with and the falling trees are a great addition. Only gripe is on the box the small boy is named Zach when it is actually Gray in the movie so a bit of a mistake on the box . Other than that it's greatPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- October 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Kids. This'll Give the Parents Nightmares.BrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an amazing set! I combined it with the LEGO 75937 Jurassic World Triceratops Rampage for a nice Gyrosphere Valley perimeter fence. This Indominus Rex is much more accurate figure than from 2015, and the Ankylosaurus is cool too. The Indominus has a stud underneath its claws, so it can hold two minifigures (three if you count the meal-in-progress), and the Ankylosaurus has a swinging tail. Unfortunately, the head is not removable and as such, you can not switch it with other dinosaur figures. The Gray figure has short legs to match the movie height, unlike the 2015 minifigure, and the Claire design from the 2015 Jurassic World movie is new and, as of writing, exclusive to this set. The Gyrosphere Operator (we call him Josh, like in the LEGO Jurassic World video game), has the perfect face for his emotions in the movie. The Zach Mitchell figure (they mixed up Gray and Zach on the box, and yes, I have confirmed this on several external Jurassic World websites) has a slightly more accurate hair, but I do with they had a distantly emotional face like he is for much of the opening of the movie. Finally, the Owen Grady. I have 12 Jurassic World sets, and 11 Owen figures. The legs, head, and hair are all identical, but three of the sets I own have unique torsos (I don't have the Gallimimus and Pteranodon set yet, but the Owen from there is also in the Baby Dinosaur set that I do have) Still, that's a lot of Owens. I wish Owen had been exempt and been replaced with a Zara Young, tourist, or another Ankylosaurus altogether, even if it was another $10-$15. What would be cool is being able to buy dinosaurs by themselves, even if it was about $50 for an Indominus and $30 for a T Rex, or tourist minifigure packs like the Harry Potter ones, in order to make my Gyrosphere Valley the one from the movie, packed with tourists and lots of dinosaurs. The build was awesome, and very accurate too. There is a place to slide any ID to the operator, and a sign that can be disconnected from the trees. I also love the creative brick-hacks in the railing, roof, turnstile, and turn launcher. The turn-launcher is awesome, but be sure to turn it fast or the ride will be closed as they remove the Gyrosphere from the tracks. Come on, guys. I just work here.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- July 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A M A Z I N GPatA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting for this set since the first sneek peek pictures, months ago. And I was not disappointed at all :) Some may think it is a bit expensive for the size of the set (537 pcs), But, don't forget that you get TWO amazing dinos with it. First, the re-release of the amazing Indominus Rex (a bit more grey than the previous one, who was white). I prefer its current greyish color, more accurate. And second, the brand new and all exclusive Ankylosaurus, with a moveable knocking tail. The build of the visitors hut is very simple, nontheless, very cool looking. The only negative point here would be the minifigs you get. We always get the same minifigs (Owen and Claire). I would have prefered to get visitors minifigs, wearing promotional hats and t-shirts. Still, I give 5 big shiny stars for this set, and I highly recommend it to everyone :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus