Enjoy racing adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31072 Extreme Engines set, featuring a Race Car with a sporty blue, white, yellow and black color scheme and authentic detailing, including a large rear engine, side air intakes and wide rims with low profile tires. This construction toy also features adjustable wing mirrors and rear spoiler and rebuilds into a Hot Rod or a Speedboat for further racing action and adventure.
- The 3in1 Extreme Engines set features a rebuildable LEGO® Race Car with lots of authentic details, including a large rear engine, side air intakes, wide rims with low profile tires and adjustable wing mirrors and rear spoiler.
- Features a blue, white, yellow and black color scheme.
- Adjust the wing mirrors, set the rear spoiler for maximum speed, take your position on the start line and prepare for some high-speed action.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Extreme Engines Race Car for more high-speed adventures behind the wheel of a powerful Hot Rod, or take to the waves for racing action aboard an aerodynamic Speedboat.
- Race Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Speedboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Set to Start building LEGORainbowLEGOBuild | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Like very much this Race Car. Awesome details and not so many bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Extreme Engines
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extreme Engines for Extreme Enjoyment!Vindictator1972 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I got 2 of this set a few weeks back because I liked the look of the Speedboat and Hot Rod models. After building the Race Car model, I didn't mind it, but dismantled it so I could build the 2 reasons I got the set, while I only took about 10 minutes a set, it was 30 minutes overall well spent on building all 3 models. I love the use of the Engine block and the upright plate with holder and stud pieces for the pistons of the engine, really sold the designs for me. needless to say, I am getting a third of the set to have all 3 on a shelf or something once I work out where I'm gonna put them. I also plan on working out if I can make anything with all the spare parts, should be fun to find out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Engines
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice for medium startupKidsRainbowToys | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first LEGO. Amazing experience and well done with instructions! Perfect!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Engines
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Creator 3 in 1 value for money set!DrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought two of these sets in an airport (other is 31072 Extreme Engines) for mucking about with. I've combined the pieces to make a hot-rod vehicle in the pictures below. These sets are excellent value for money if your looking for something for your kids or grandchildren, as they come with a lot of interesting pieces in different colours allowing you to experiment, plus the size allows you to fit Mini-Figures for further play options. This Extreme Engines set is well-worth the money, because you get the proper V8 engine block which can be used in other models (e.g. Speed Champions) or to make your own vehicle designs. This set also has fantastic wide wheels with a reversible design; custom slot mag style, or spoked alloy style. There are also lots of blue, white and yellow smooth and curved pieces allowing you to make 'clean' vehicles. Next, I'll follow the instructions, to make the actual sets - but maybe change it here and there.... Overall, great fun, and very good value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Engines